elleg

Dr Cary Kailis (Perth)

Hi Ladies!

Im currentley looking at surgeons for my BA and have heard Dr Kailis is very good- can anyone reccomend him? Feel free to fr me if you want to share results!  :)

He seems very affordable and Ive heard her prefers doing larger implants which is what im after ( E cup) 

Also if anyone can explain the difference (in relation to results) of over the muscle and under the muscle that would be great- im borderline lift so anything that will prevent sag however im really wanting some sideboob/ upper pole!!

Thanks so much :) :)

Hi elleg,

I think a few Perth ladies have had their BA with Dr Kailis and were pleased with their results. You might need to search around for older topics. The only thing I noted with Dr Kailis is that he only deals with straightforward cases where you don't have asymmetry, tuberous breasts or need lifting. I'd book a consult with him and see what he says.

In my short time researching, I think overs are fine if you have enough breast tissue up top (upper pole) so that the implants aren't obvious. Your plastic surgeon will do a pinch test to see if you have enough breast tissue for overs. Overs seem to be easier to recover from too. I'm not sure how overs would work with borderline lift boobs.

Unders are more common I guess and so far I haven't found it too hard to recover from. I haven't really felt pain. More tightness and discomfort. I had 400cc high profile implants put in and I'm happy with the size. I started out a small 12B and it looks like I'll end up a D or DD which is more than enough for me.

I'm not sure what will get you both upper pole and side boob other than a big implant. High profile implants project further out from your chest and may give you that upper pole but not so much side boob as they are narrower at the base. Moderate profile implants are wider at the base so there's more side boob potential. It also depends on what you've got to work with in the first place :) 

If you look all those various terms up, you'll get an idea of what the implant types are about but to be honest, you can see different women with the same implants but they look completely different. It's therefore best to be guided by your PS and make sure he's the one that can give you the look you want.

Good luck ;)

Edited by Snack2015

Hey girls new to the forums but i am currently in hospital overnight after surgery today wirh Dr Kailis. I had major asymmetry issues ans dr kailis has been fantastic 😄 obviously wont know clear results until all swelling goes down but so happy so far 😄 couldn't recommend him enough!!

13 hours ago, gabbyh09 said:

Hey girls new to the forums but i am currently in hospital overnight after surgery today wirh Dr Kailis. I had major asymmetry issues ans dr kailis has been fantastic 😄 obviously wont know clear results until all swelling goes down but so happy so far 😄 couldn't recommend him enough!!

gabby I too had mine yesterday ☺ he's a fab guy! how r u feeling today? 

6 hours ago, missboobies said:
6 hours ago, missboobies said:

gabby I too had mine yesterday ☺ he's a fab guy! how r u feeling today? 

He really is great isnt he 😄 made me so comfortable.im feeling ok today its a bit of a shock how tight it all feels. Taking the meds and feeling as comfortable as i can. But love how the look already so cant wait to really see them when swelling goes down! How r u feeling? Would love to stay in contact to see how ur recovery goes😊

Ps dont no why my reply is all messed up sorry 😐

30 minutes ago, gabbyh09 said:

did you have yours yesterday morning at subiaco private? I think you were next to me? ☺ 

I'm feeling ok today there's not too much swelling which I'm pleased about. but I do remember first time around it was pretty bad and I had frankenboob 😂😂😂 

keep ice packs on them this will help with the swelling ☺ & don't be to scared to take the pain meds if you need them 

Yes i was at subiaco private such a nice place to have it done at,so small and quiet 😄 that would have been me haha such a small world! 

Yea I am really swollen so will give the ice packs a go thanks! I had huge asymmetry so mine was a bit more complicated than just ur average BA. So the swelling is alot more on one of them as i had my nipple moved and decreased.  In a world of pain but all will b worth it in the end! 

Def taking the pain killers atm 😄

Oh you poor love, hopefully the pain eases up for you soon. 

it's normal to have swelling more on one side especially if you've had alot more work on that side too. my left is pretty swallen which was my bad side.

take it easy and rest up if you've got any questions please don't hesitate to send me a msg happy to help ☺

1 hour ago, Sportsgirlwantsboobs said:

How much did it cost you girls to have them in Perth? I am currently booked in in Thailand but the bf and I just broke up so now I am thinking Perth could be better so the gals can just pop in to keep me company...

it can vary anywhere between 8-15k depending who you choose and what your wanting to achieve and also how much work u need done etc 

1 hour ago, Sportsgirlwantsboobs said:

On Thursday, April 07, 2016 at 5:37 PM, gabbyh09 said:

Yes i was at subiaco private such a nice place to have it done at,so small and quiet 😄 that would have been me haha such a small world! 

Yea I am really swollen so will give the ice packs a go thanks! I had huge asymmetry so mine was a bit more complicated than just ur average BA. So the swelling is alot more on one of them as i had my nipple moved and decreased.  In a world of pain but all will b worth it in the end! 

Def taking the pain killers atm 😄

how are you feeling @gabbyh09

Hi girls I'm new to this page 😊. I'm booked in with Cary kailis on the 26th of July just wondering about how other people went with their boobs and also the recovery. I chose 385 cc I'm currently a b cup do you think this is a good size?

3 hours ago, Cinta89 said:

Hi girls I'm new to this page 😊. I'm booked in with Cary kailis on the 26th of July just wondering about how other people went with their boobs and also the recovery. I chose 385 cc I'm currently a b cup do you think this is a good size?

Hi I'm 6 months PO with Dr Kailis. I was 12A now 12DD with 450cc hp unders. You have bigger cup than me to start so I'd say you'll end up DD.

Recovery was pretty painful for me for first week. Sleeping is hardest part as you need to be elevated. I built myself a pillow fort and found that a travel pillow was very useful. Stay on ur meds as long as u need them, rest as much as possible and drink lots of fluids. I had bad bloating for few weeks which is from all the drugs. Oh and ice packs will be ur best friend!

Wishing you all the best!

3 hours ago, Cinta89 said:

19 minutes ago, LisiR said:

Hi I'm 6 months PO with Dr Kailis. I was 12A now 12DD with 450cc hp unders. You have bigger cup than me to start so I'd say you'll end up DD.

Recovery was pretty painful for me for first week. Sleeping is hardest part as you need to be elevated. I built myself a pillow fort and found that a travel pillow was very useful. Stay on ur meds as long as u need them, rest as much as possible and drink lots of fluids. I had bad bloating for few weeks which is from all the drugs. Oh and ice packs will be ur best friend!

Wishing you all the best!

Hi LisiR 

Im looking at at a few PS in Perth too. If you don't mind can I ask how much rough Dr Kailis was? 

Thank you 

Hi everyone, if you are looking for a doctor in Perth please don't go any further than Dr Guy Watts, he is AMAZING.  His team is also amazing.  I am 12 weeks post op and i'm extremely happy with the results.  He is a perfectionist, so professional and the level of care and after care i received was of such a high standard.

I was barely filling a B cup and i now sit at an E cup, i received 450cc implants under the muscle.  I am happy to answer any questions you may have about the surgery.

3 minutes ago, Joanne said:

Hi everyone, if you are looking for a doctor in Perth please don't go any further than Dr Guy Watts, he is AMAZING.  His team is also amazing.  I am 12 weeks post op and i'm extremely happy with the results.  He is a perfectionist, so professional and the level of care and after care i received was of such a high standard.

Oh I haven't heard of him! Where is he located? Price? Do you have photos? 

Thanks 😊

3 minutes ago, Courtney_22 said:

Oh I haven't heard of him! Where is he located? Price? Do you have photos? 

Thanks 😊

He is currently located in Cottesloe but is relocating to West Perth so very central, he has done a lot of work in New York.  I paid $9000.  After the surgery they even came by with a little goodie bag for me with magazines, water, face wipes and a few thing they though i would need.  I will be putting up photos later but if you want i can email you some that i have saved on my phone.

Hi I logged into the forum from my phone, please see pics attached

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

2 hours ago, Courtney_22 said:

Hi LisiR 

Im looking at at a few PS in Perth too. If you don't mind can I ask how much rough Dr Kailis was? 

Thank you 

It was just over $8000 and yes day surgery at Subiaco private hospital