jjade

1.5 years post op and unhappy :(

Hello everyone! it's been a long time since I've been on the forum but in 2014 I had my BA with a cosmetic surgeon in Altona (not sure if I can say his name but I'm sure you all know who he is) and at the time he was not very well known and had quite a good reputation, and now it seems the opposite and it looks like theres been a lot of girls who have had bad experiences with him and I've read some disturbing things (apparently the clinic where I got mine done was not even accredited) :( his reputation on here does not seem good at all! I do not have a "horror" story and if you look at my old posts I was very happy with my BA and surgeon at the time but I really do think this particular 'surgeon' is money hungry and I would not recommend him, a year and a half later I 100% wish I saved my money and went to a proper plastic surgeon for another few reasons...

- Firstly, one of my scars turned into a keloid.  I know this is not the surgeons fault but I knew something was wrong with the scar as soon as it started healing as it was a lot more red and raised than the other one, however at all my post op visits the surgeon did not comment on it so I just assumed that it would heal after time and I kept waiting.  Instead it got worse and I only recently got cortisone injections to treat it but am still unhappy with the scar and I think the only option would be to have it cut open and re-stitched.  

- My left breast is a little bit smaller than my right one, it was before my BA but the surgeon said there was not enough difference for him to put in different sized implants, however I can definitely notice it

- I have no upper pole fullness at all :(:(

- I also have no cleavage! my boobs sit wide apart and you cant see the edge of the implants if that makes sense, so it literally looks like I have no cleavage and it sucks because I cant wear low cut tops without a bra or stick on bra to push my boobs together

It really sucks that I've had my boobs for a year and a half and don't love them but its definitely my own fault for choosing a cosmetic surgeon rather than plastic! I was a poor impatient uni student who couldnt get a loan so I blew all my savings to go with a dodgy clinic instead of saving for another year or so lol

So long story short I am looking at getting a revision! Basically I want nice high, round boobies with nice cleavage but good side boob too.  Preferably someone who operates in Geelong and is reasonably priced, I have no idea how much revisions cost but I assume its a lot more than a standard BA.  I know theres lots of info on the forum already and I am doing my research but I just wanted to share my story and if anyone has any advice then it would be much appreciated :)

Edited by jjade

Thanks Don I'm thinking I'll book a consult with Richard rahdon I'm doing some research on him now he looks great :)

It's 100% my own fault for being naive and going with the cheapest I could find (he was only 5990 when I got my boobs) but I definitely do not recommend him and reading all these nasty reviews makes me sick that I gave him my hard earned money, another dodgy thing is that he made me pay in cash for my BA lol :huh: 

Wow so didn't accept eftpos? 

If I paid with eftpos he was going to charge an extra $500 or something like that! I can't exactly remember why but it was dodgy lol

OMG @jjade I can not believe he made you pay cash. What a dodgy @#$% I hope you get your dream boobs :)@donatella sounds like she really knows her surgeons and has put you on the right path. Good luck x

I know! I was naive back then and way too excited to get boobs so I didnt care at the time but looking back I regret it! I've booked a consult with Richard Rahdon so fingers crossed I'm not a lost cause and can get the look I want!

Ahhh jade of course I'll add you. Ask me as many questions as you'd like girl. Rahdon is super fab and will make you look hot - trust me. So sorry to hear you're unhappy :'( Xx

Thank you lovely! You must be so happy with your boobs they look perfect :) I'm kind of excited to go through it all again (minus the money of course hahaha) and the more research I've been doing on Dr. Rahdon makes me certain that I'll be able to get exactly what I want yay :) xx

On 18 February 2016 at 9:04 PM, donatella said:

Sorry to hear you have been a victim of this hack but the word is starting to get around and he has a few bad reviews on real self which he has been unable to remove! 

Richard rahdon is your man I think to try save the day

@donatella I've just read maddijays post - have you any idea how this person is still practicing? I just can't work it out? 

He is so dodgy and I really wish that there were all these horror stories and bad reviews back when I got my BA because I sure as hell wouldn't have considered him! Girls need to stay away from him it's only going to get worse :( 

Is it a coincidence that there is a brand new member copying and pasting the same praise for this poor excuse of a surgeon on this forum? Just looks fishy to me... It could be a genuine review but why join and post two identical posts about this wacko within an hour? 

On 21 February 2016 at 2:49 PM, jjade said:

If I paid with eftpos he was going to charge an extra $500 or something like that! I can't exactly remember why but it was dodgy lol

I know! I was naive back then and way too excited to get boobs so I didnt care at the time but looking back I regret it! I've booked a consult with Richard Rahdon so fingers crossed I'm not a lost cause and can get the look I want!

Omg he got me to pay cash too! Said he could do it less for cash (added the Keller funnel in for free)!!! 

Mine didn't end up being that cheap in the end - just over $8000 - but even $100 would have been over priced!

i also have ZERO upper pole - my breast are far apart and my right implant is just floating around! 

When I came here before surgery there were hardly any bad reviews on him but I was warned. I chose not to listen :( I was also inundated with messages of praise for him from different accounts and was told by his nurse and him that women from other surgeons offices had a "vendetta" against him when I voiced my concerns. 

Something surely can be done about it?? He's been extremely busy the last few months (we'll end of last year anyway)

I've actually had certain media outlets contact me privately asking for more information on him so for them to have his name is scary. That is 2 different media companies by the way both well known both doing a piece on his poor practice. I can't comment personally I could only give them threads and names to follow up but hopefully they have a good story to air soon

9 hours ago, MaddiJay said:

Omg he got me to pay cash too! Said he could do it less for cash (added the Keller funnel in for free)!!! 

Mine didn't end up being that cheap in the end - just over $8000 - but even $100 would have been over priced!

i also have ZERO upper pole - my breast are far apart and my right implant is just floating around! 

When I came here before surgery there were hardly any bad reviews on him but I was warned. I chose not to listen :( I was also inundated with messages of praise for him from different accounts and was told by his nurse and him that women from other surgeons offices had a "vendetta" against him when I voiced my concerns. 

Something surely can be done about it?? He's been extremely busy the last few months (we'll end of last year anyway)

Yes that was it! He actually said I needed the keller funnel so if I didn't pay cash it was an extra $500 lol and I already had to pay an extra $500 for dual plane placement.  Luckily mine were only about $6000 because he wasn't very popular when I got mine but thats still $6000 wasted :( 

Yep having no upper pole sucks, I love the full rounded look at the top but my implants are way too low and far apart too :/ 

I didn't read a single bad review either, although a lot of the girls on here did warn to stay away from cosmetic surgeons and go to a PS but being a poor uni student all I cared about was getting boobs 

I've just had another member PM me and she had her surgery with him last year and shes had big problems too!! It's actually scary how many of us on this forum alone have had bad results he needs to stop practising ughh

3 hours ago, donatella said:

I've actually had certain media outlets contact me privately asking for more information on him so for them to have his name is scary. That is 2 different media companies by the way both well known both doing a piece on his poor practice. I can't comment personally I could only give them threads and names to follow up but hopefully they have a good story to air soon

Oh wow thats crazy especially 2 companies! Lets hope he gets what he deserves :D

There was one girl I remember and she had infection so bad that when the new PS opened her up to revise he had to stop the process immediately, close her up and she walked around with one implant while on 6 weeks of antibiotics until safe to operate! Her name was danielle87 not sure how much of her story is here...

Omg thats horrific, poor girl. I am very grateful and lucky that I didn't get any huge problems like that but it makes me angry that he has taken so many girls money and left them in terrible situations like that! 

I honestly believe he has no idea what he's doing. Just cuts people open and shoves in implants :(

i hope they do run a story on him!! It needs to be well known that he is completely incompetent!

Jade did he make you sign a form saying you wouldn't sue? Or limiting what you could sue for to a certain amount? And I think it also included not posting to social media etc. I couldn't care less tho. It's not slander if it's true! He pulled that on me on the morning of surgery right before I went in to theatre. I didn't get a chance to get a copy and then a month or 2 later when I asked for details regarding paperwork, receipts etc he brushed me off with excuses. 

Maddi you should have seen the bruising I had after surgery, I know bruising is supposedly normal but this was like next level lol my boobs were black and red and yellow all over and it took a couple of months to fully heal...so he obviously really hacked at me which is quite scary  :mellow:

Yes I vaguely remember he made me sign some kind of form like that, really wish I got a copy now! 

Yep my whole boobs were bruised, it was very painful and I honestly thought I had a haematoma because I had never seen anything like it and if you google image search 'breast haematoma' thats what my boobs looked like! So bad

Really wish I scanned the forms at the time but I didn't even think of it.  I just went through some old messages with another girl who had her BA with Dr F as well back in 2014 as the same time as me (she doesnt come on here anymore) and found out that consent form that we had to sign was either to agree to arbitration with a cap of $35000 if any level issues appear re negligence or otherwise we could pay $600 which enables us the "right" to argue in court if any issues come up.  I definitely didn't pay the $600 and I'm sure most girls wouldn't! 

I can't figure out how to not to bold as I'm on mobile :/ do u guys remember when u signed that form that you could complain through a legal representive I can't remember what it is but they were noted and that if it was found that it was his fault that pay outs where mentioned ?! I'm hopeless at making this sound understandable but io go have a look for you 2 x 

Yes that abitration can u do that?

43 minutes ago, jjade said:

Yep my whole boobs were bruised, it was very painful and I honestly thought I had a haematoma because I had never seen anything like it and if you google image search 'breast haematoma' thats what my boobs looked like! So bad

Really wish I scanned the forms at the time but I didn't even think of it.  I just went through some old messages with another girl who had her BA with Dr F as well back in 2014 as the same time as me (she doesnt come on here anymore) and found out that consent form that we had to sign was either to agree to arbitration with a cap of $35000 if any level issues appear re negligence or otherwise we could pay $600 which enables us the "right" to argue in court if any issues come up.  I definitely didn't pay the $600 and I'm sure most girls wouldn't! 

Same here! 

And that sounds exactly right! It was capped and I didn't pay the extra either.......In a perfect world he should be responsible for paying for revision surgery with another COMPETENT surgeon. 

42 minutes ago, Katewell said:

I can't figure out how to not to bold as I'm on mobile :/ do u guys remember when u signed that form that you could complain through a legal representive I can't remember what it is but they were noted and that if it was found that it was his fault that pay outs where mentioned ?! I'm hopeless at making this sound understandable but io go have a look for you 2 x 

Yes that abitration can u do that?

I don't remember reading anything about who we could complain through - but as I said I was shown the forms right before heading into the theater and was kind of blind sided by them. I do remember thinking that if anything went wrong the the $30k should cover it. Pretty naive huh?

I would love to know who to speak to about having him held accountable.