Sophie096

Confused by surgeons advice. Photo included

Hi all

nerding advice 

i am turning twenty in October and was hoping to go to Bangkok in June to get a breast lift and implants. I have had my breasts reviewed by many surgeons and they have all said the same thing but dr. Boonchai who I've wanted for ages and has just become available for surgery. I have lost a lot of weight over the years and my breasts have taken the toll and for s 19 year old they are definitely not where they should be. I was feeling confident in my decision until dr. Boonchai advised this (photo attached) and now I am wary that I'll travel all the way there and he advise me against the lift which is the main reason I am wanting work. 

What would you ladies do? All other surgeons have advised the lift and implants. some are telling me to listen to y surgeon. I'm so confused 

image.jpeg

image.jpg

Hiya

Have you met with a plastic surgeon in Australia? If you're confused I'm sure they'll be able to answer all your questions (which must be easier than via email). 

I didn't think age would come into the equation, unless he's suggesting you wait until after kids to have surgery...

i would ask for further clarification maybe? It's very brief and not clear why he is against doing a lift at a young age. Is it because of a concern you are not old enough to make decision or possible effect of pregnancy etc later on?? I'd be asking for more info on what his issue is. 

My only regret is not doing my BA when I was much younger. Yes having a lift and scars is a big decision but going through twenties unhappy not much fun either! Hopefully he is just making sure you are fully informed about what it will entail. Good luck with it! 

From what I understand from that is that he will go ahead and do a lift on you if you are completely certain that's what you want,  but he wants you to be aware of the risks as it is a major decision. I'd say most likely because the breasts change so much after having children.

Knowing Dr Boonchai he is only making sure that you are going to be happy with the outcome all he wants to do is make sure ... 

As someone else said most likely because of the changes through having children he us concerned just message him and ask what his worried about her will be happy to answer your concerns ....

Goodluck 

MumO5

Okay thanks ladies I will message him to discuss. Just worried I fly all the way over and he encourages me to not go through- as I've seen many posts saying surgeon knows best which of course is true but then makes me question. I have wanted the surgery for over s year now, my boobs are just not where they should be sitting for a 19, almost 20 year old hahaha

I totally agree with mum05 :)

I had a BL + BA with Dr Boonchai in December and he is an amazing surgeon, you could honestly not pick anyone better. 

Unfortunately having a BL + BA means scars but Dr Boonchai's stitching is beyond incredible. I have dark skin and scar even when I scratch myself on something. I am 8 weeks PO and I can barely see the scars.