Pollo

5 days post op- feedback please

Hi girls,

I had my BA 5 days ago.

I got 295cc moderate round, im scared theyre too small and wont give me the middle clevege that i desired.

I know theyre swallen and its early days but can anyone give me some feedback on what size they might end up becoming and if they will become more round and nicer?! (I am hoping to be a full C cup, pre op i was a 10A-B)

Thanks so much. . So glad i can speak to ladies here!

Pollo ☺received_10153563039294087.thumb.jpeg.eareceived_10153563038954087.thumb.jpeg.ebreceived_10153563039129087.thumb.jpeg.5a

I think they look great with your figure! It is still early days. I got 365 HP unders and at first I thought they were too small. At about 4 or 5 weeks post op, they suddenly got much bigger as the muscle and skin started to stretch. I'm really happy with how they look now. 

Good luck with your recovery :)

I'm 6 weeks post op, 350/375cc unders starting from 10a. For the first two weeks I was very compact and had a wide gap. Now I'm measuring a 10dd and they are coming closer together. I took progress photos every week and when I look back I can see a huge difference from two weeks to six weeks and the ps said to not judge final shape and size until four months. 

They will change HEAPS! As they soften and drop they will look more natural and appear larger even if they don't measure larger if that makes sense. Your skin and muscles will still be so tight this early on. 

Take regular progress photos the next 8 weeks will be a total roller coaster, some days you will wake up with pretty boobs that you love other day you will wake up with two that dont look like they belong to the same person.