Holly101

Similar Stats and Dr reviews :)

Hi ladies,

I've booked my surgery for Jan next year in Phuket with Dr Napuron and wanted to see some outcomes from some ladies with similar stats as me. I'm 168cm clothing size 10 and pre op 12 B. I can't decide how big I want to go, thinking roughly a D cup at the moment. Thanks gals :)

Our stats are similar :) I had 400 HP put in which is perfect for me. I was a small 12B but had enough breast tissue of my own so happy I didn't go 500+. 400HP has so far put me in a 12D/10DD but I'll get a proper bra measurement later. 

I'd play around with rice sizers (dry rice to roughly the same number of grams to CC) and wear different types of clothes with it. Consider other lifestyle factors too (do you run, are you planning on kids later etc.). Good luck!

Thanks for your reply @JustRight4Me, I do go in and out of running long distance (depends on my shin splints :() so I'm not quit sure how I'll go with it but I'll guess I'll see. Also when I decided to have kids I'm not quit sure what exactly will happen with my body, hopefully nothing to drastic but with the time I plan on having kids (if everything goes how I want it haha) I should be getting close to replacing the implants anyway. From your profile pic your boobs look exactly how I'm thinking I want them, they are fab :D. Have you had any lifestyle probelms that you've come across after having them done? Thanks!