Nomoregaps

BA&BL scaring

Hey girls ! 

I'm just wondering if anyone who has had BA and BL  would be kind enough to show me there scarring and progress pics ! ?What you had done , placement, size type of implants etc.

i haven't had a consult yet as I'm still waiting for boobs to return to "normal" after breast feeding .. I've always had quite large boobs . But after breastfeeding ( they got huge and fat ) they have now shrunk and are now empty socks with nipples and muscles 😂😂 the smallest ive ever been and I most definetly need a lift with my BA and I'm so frightened of the scarring I don't know why !! 

Just for a laugh this is the dromatic size drop so far with my boobs . ( my daughter is now 6 1/2 months and I stopped feeding  at 4 1/2 months ) 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I haven't had my BA/BL surgery yet so I can't help with the scarring. But I just wanted to empathise with you - I had lovely milk boobies, but after bfeeding twins for 10 months they are soooo saggy and I'm definitely smaller than what I was pre-babies :( I'm also a bit scared of the scarring but I've gotten more used to the idea... I don't like my breasts naked at the moment because of the sagginess, so I think having them perky and full again even with scarring will be an improvement on what they currently are without scarring. And I'm not often going to be topless in front of anyone other than my hubby. I'm hoping the scarring will fade and won't be too noticeable after a few years..

52 minutes ago, ayesha79 said:

I love your milk boobies. They look fabulous. I had a straight forward ba so I'm no help to you but your small boobies look fine to me. :)

Haha thank you ! That's so kind . I Ddnt like them when I had them . But now they're gone I miss them . As I've had bigger breast my whole life I'm enjoying having them a lot smaller now . But I really need them lifted and fuller again then I'll be happy ! I hope your happy with your BA how did it all go ? 

23 minutes ago, BunnyHop said:

I haven't had my BA/BL surgery yet so I can't help with the scarring. But I just wanted to empathise with you - I had lovely milk boobies, but after bfeeding twins for 10 months they are soooo saggy and I'm definitely smaller than what I was pre-babies :( I'm also a bit scared of the scarring but I've gotten more used to the idea... I don't like my breasts naked at the moment because of the sagginess, so I think having them perky and full again even with scarring will be an improvement on what they currently are without scarring. And I'm not often going to be topless in front of anyone other than my hubby. I'm hoping the scarring will fade and won't be too noticeable after a few years..

Oh wow twins ! I take my hat off to you . 

I totally agree with you . I think anything will be an improvement to what I have as I keep them Completley hidden away now , they're a no go zone for me -which is sad . All my friends have had straight forward BA so I haven't seen a great deal of lifts and scarring to put my mind at ease . Have you booked a surgery date yet ? 

Just now, Nomoregaps said:

Haha thank you ! That's so kind . I Ddnt like them when I had them . But now they're gone I miss them . As I've had bigger breast my whole life I'm enjoying having them a lot smaller now . But I really need them lifted and fuller again then I'll be happy ! I hope your happy with your BA how did it all go ? 

My ba op went well. I'm 36yo and I'm having trouble sleeping with them (aching at night) and getting them to drop. I'm 10weeks po now so still  a long way to go. I'm loving them though, a big confidence boost. I had tiny saggy deflated 10DD boobies before ba and now a perky full busty 12E. Cheers! to breast implants and fantastic brainy inventors of them....

@Nomoregaps I haven't booked yet. I've had a few consults and have decided on my surgeon. The plan is for June/July but am trying to save a bit more before booking in. If not then I'll have to wait til mid November as that's the next best time for me to take time off work. I really hope to do it midyear though because I can keep them covered up with winter coats while they are still settling and then come summer I can just emerge with fantastic boobs haha! Have you got any ideas about sizes or shapes yet? I'm currently a (deflated) 10C and think I'll end up with anatomicals around the 350cc range (although my surgeon will have different sizes available at surgery and go with whatever looks best between 300-400).

@ayesha79 I can imagine sleeping would be uncomfortable for awhile . Glad your happy with them tho and they've boosted your confidence ! :) 

I'm deflated 12D now I've always been 12DD-E and while breastfeeding was a G and beyond but refused to buy bigger bras ha ha .. 

Yes I wish I was the one who invented breast implants hahaha 

@BunnyHop that's good you've found a surgeon ! I'm from tassie and can't really find time to travel for surgery so I'm pretty limited with surgeons but have had great feed back with a couple from a lot of friends . So I will book some consults in the next couple of months .. I'm not really sure on what I'll get as I don't really want to be that large anymore coz it just makes me feel top heavy and chubby now . LOVE the look on other ppl but just not myself .. So I just want them to be perky full and nice with no bra ;) 

Not sure whether to go tear drop or rounds or overs or unders so would be good to see some surgeons to figure that side out - I'm really into fitness and weight training so I'm not sure what would be best . 

Mid year would be awsum for the fact you can cover them up , good thinking ! 

I'm on maternity leave atm so finances aren't that great for me so I'm back at work soon and I work as ground crew for an airline so it's pretty hectic . So I'll be looking at getting mine done towards the end of the year fingers crossed ! Looking forward to following your journey .

@Nomoregaps I am booked in for my BL/BA June 8th  will deffs upload a few pics and progress along the way. My PS has recommended 360/390 moderate unders . I'm not yet sure on the moderate so go back in 2 weeks to try on a couple more sizers 😉

I have pretty much no boobs now something like a very deflated A/B just skin and nips left after B/F 7  kiddos   I'm not to worried about scaring I did find a lady on instagram called edenknowsimplants and she has her own range of creams that look really good plus bio oil sounds like it does a fab job to.. 

X

3 minutes ago, Mummaof7 said:

@Nomoregaps I am booked in for my BL/BA June 8th  will deffs upload a few pics and progress along the way. My PS has recommended 360/390 moderate unders . I'm not yet sure on the moderate so go back in 2 weeks to try on a couple more sizers 😉

I have pretty much no boobs now something like a very deflated A/B just skin and nips left after B/F 7  kiddos   I'm not to worried about scaring I did find a lady on instagram called edenknowsimplants and she has her own range of creams that look really good plus bio oil sounds like it does a fab job to.. 

X

Oh how exciting for you ! Not very far away at all :D that would be great if you upload your progress . 

ive had a BA and BL... I think my scarring is fab for 3 mths post op, if you send me a private message I can send you some pics if you like? I also had asymmetry so ive had a reduction on the left also, then implants, lift and areola reduction.... 290 and 320HP under the muscle, I started off with deflated D and C cup.... haha yes milk boobs are so lovely!!!! mine were great then too then they went so bad after my second bubs.... anyway happy to show :)

1 minute ago, rachael1981 said:

ive had a BA and BL... I think my scarring is fab for 3 mths post op, if you send me a private message I can send you some pics if you like? I also had asymmetry so ive had a reduction on the left also, then implants, lift and areola reduction.... 290 and 320HP under the muscle, I started off with deflated D and C cup.... haha yes milk boobs are so lovely!!!! mine were great then too then they went so bad after my second bubs.... anyway happy to show :)

Thanks so much , that would be great !

On 29/04/2016 at 8:13 AM, Nomoregaps said:

Hey girls ! 

I'm just wondering if anyone who has had BA and BL  would be kind enough to show me there scarring and progress pics ! ?What you had done , placement, size type of implants etc.

i haven't had a consult yet as I'm still waiting for boobs to return to "normal" after breast feeding .. I've always had quite large boobs . But after breastfeeding ( they got huge and fat ) they have now shrunk and are now empty socks with nipples and muscles 😂😂 the smallest ive ever been and I most definetly need a lift with my BA and I'm so frightened of the scarring I don't know why !! 

Just for a laugh this is the dromatic size drop so far with my boobs . ( my daughter is now 6 1/2 months and I stopped feeding  at 4 1/2 months ) 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I was worried about the scarring too but after mu first BA the scars had totally disappeared after a year or so so I had my second BA and a lift in Feb.

The scars dont worry me I just wish they would start dropping already and start to look more natural.

I use silicon scar tape every day and had waterproof dressings in them for the first 4 weeks to keep the incisions flat and dry.

Have some pics under my profile but havent updated for a few weeks.