Shinylicious

Sizing i cant decide help

Hi ladies, 

Im really struggling with what size to go with my surgeon said 400cc in one and 450cc in the other because I'm asymmetrical but I'm not sure whether to go with 350cc and 400c as i think 400 and 450 may be too big but im just not sure i dont want to regret not going bigger do any of you ladies have 400cc or 450cc are they really that huge?

It really depends on your height, weight, chest wall size, whether you're going over or under the muscle, etc. There are so many factors to consider. I've seen some women with 450cc and it looks very conservative and proportional and on others, it looks very full. I think at the end of the day, 50-100cc is not much at all. It sounds like a lot but it's really not a huge amount of difference. There is some info on this site somewhere that tells you what 50cc looks like in rice grains? Or something? Also, listen to your surgeon. They know what will look natural on your frame and what will look ridiculous. :)

400/450cc implants are really quite small in the grand scheme of things - I don't think you have anything to worry about :)

Breast implants never look that "huge" until you reach the 700/800cc size...& even these can look quite moderate sized on some ladies!

You have nothing to worry about, I have 590cc and mine are far from huge...I want to go bigger as I find them too small...lol...

good luck x

I am 163cm and 54kg, 12B originally and now 12DD. I had 470 round extra high profile. Initially I was worried that they were too big as I didn't want certain people to notice. However 7 weeks later.....and I easily could have gone bigger.