Bonny6

Nov 2016

10 hours ago, Yollie said:

Good luck tomorrow @TT@09! Will be thinking of you :)

Keep us posted ok.

PS! What do you think about Dr M now that you've had your face to face? 

@Skye5 how much are you paying all up?  & what size & shape are you getting ?

@Yollie thank you,I think I wouldn't have the perfect words to describe him, but I like his professionalism, quickly he made me feel comfortable, his really awesome & am glad I met him ?

9 hours ago, mumO5 said:

Goodluck

@mumO5 thank you?

10 hours ago, Honeycakes said:

@TT@09 wow 3:30 is late. You must be the last one. But it will be good you can come home and sleep through the night. what sizes did he recommend?

@Honeycakes yes I was hoping to be first but it's ok, I didn't eat anything when I woke up and now it's 9 and my fasting has started, I guess I'll be super hungry when I get up, he strongly recommend 295, but he will go in with 4 sizes the largest being 330cc and the smallest being 280cc ?

@TT@09 I'm paying $9600 all up for 500cc XHP silicon round unders. 

You've got a long time to wait today, hope you don't get too hungry! 

I dont find out my admission time til the day before but I really hope I'm in the morning. 

Cant wait to hear how you go, good luck!

3 hours ago, TT@09 said:

@Skye5 how much are you paying all up?  & what size & shape are you getting ?

@Yollie thank you,I think I wouldn't have the perfect words to describe him, but I like his professionalism, quickly he made me feel comfortable, his really awesome & am glad I met him ?

@mumO5 thank you?

@Honeycakes yes I was hoping to be first but it's ok, I didn't eat anything when I woke up and now it's 9 and my fasting has started, I guess I'll be super hungry when I get up, he strongly recommend 295, but he will go in with 4 sizes the largest being 330cc and the smallest being 280cc ?

Thats cool. Yeah just leave the up to him. He is a master. Good luck!

19 minutes ago, Honeycakes said:

@TT@09 I've been thinking of you today. how did everything go?

Yeah me too @TT@09 Was checking the time during the day and at 3pm QLD time I thought "Yep, surely she's under now and having a good sleep" ;)

How did it go and what size did you end up with? 

12 hours ago, Honeycakes said:

@TT@09 I've been thinking of you today. how did everything go?

@Honeycakes thanks for your thought, everything went well , I feel much better today I left the hospital about 9pm,then went looking for chemistry which were open, I was so much in pain when I woke up, I don't remember seeing dr M after the surgery I was very drowsy.

11 hours ago, Yollie said:

Yeah me too @TT@09 Was checking the time during the day and at 3pm QLD time I thought "Yep, surely she's under now and having a good sleep" ;)

How did it go and what size did you end up with? 

@Yollie thank you,u won't believe it by 5:30pm Sydney time I was still not in the theatre, was so late, was it the same with you  & @Honeycakes? I got tired of waiting and I was so hungry, I didn't know the size I got until this morning when the nurse rang me, coz when the nurse st the hospital told me the size I didn't pay attendion coz I was in pain and I was asking him to give me morfin lol, I got 295cc & am thinking I hope they won't be small, now am glad I went with 295cc as I initially was eyeing on 255cc,??

On 01/11/2016 at 9:12 PM, Skye5 said:

So here's the list so far for November boobies ? (Let me know if it's not correct) So excited to follow everyone's progress ?

2nd - @Michelle13 

3rd- @TT@09

4th- @Bonny6& @Rita 11

9th- @Skye5

10th- @Madison.96

15th- @Courtney_22

18th- @Nura

24th- @Dee82

25th- @boobiesforme

30th- @mumO5

@Rita 11& @Bonny6 good lucky today

4 hours ago, TT@09 said:

@Honeycakes thanks for your thought, everything went well , I feel much better today I left the hospital about 9pm,then went looking for chemistry which were open, I was so much in pain when I woke up, I don't remember seeing dr M after the surgery I was very drowsy.

@Yollie thank you,u won't believe it by 5:30pm Sydney time I was still not in the theatre, was so late, was it the same with you  & @Honeycakes? I got tired of waiting and I was so hungry, I didn't know the size I got until this morning when the nurse rang me, coz when the nurse st the hospital told me the size I didn't pay attendion coz I was in pain and I was asking him to give me morfin lol, I got 295cc & am thinking I hope they won't be small, now am glad I went with 295cc as I initially was eyeing on 255cc,??

Oh my goodness @TT@09. I am so sorry to hear that you had to wait that long. Far out you must've been starving by then. It wasn't like that with me at all. I was first up. Arrived at the hospital at 6:15am, got admitted shortly after and everything started speeding up from there. I'm not sure what time I was in theatre, it was supposed to be at 8am but I think I went in even a bit earlier. I was out before 10am.

You poor thing!! Are you by yourself?

Yay for 295cc!! :wub: I'm sure you are going to look amazing. Do you have any pre op photos/album?

Despite the delay in getting you to theatre I am very glad that everything went well for you. Take care of yourself and rest up ok.

9 hours ago, naomi49 said:

Didn't realise there a was a November group already started as there wasn't any posts in the surgery groups haha :p I'm booked in for next Monday 7th actually more nervous the second time round now! Anyone getting XHP implants ? 

Hi @naomi49

Welcome! Im glad you found us November girls ?

Im getting 500cc XHP on the 9th.

So this is your 2nd BA? What size are you getting? Are you just going for bigger or did you have complications? 

Any tips for us first timers?! 

15 hours ago, Honeycakes said:

@TT@09 wow you went in so late. He must have had an extra patient or something. I was second up so went in at 9ish. Discharged by 1ish. 

Yay 295 same as me. Its a good size. What were your stats again? Make sure you get lots of rest. And post us some pics when your feeling up to it.

@Honeycakes and @Yollie am in pain, I didn't sleep well at night, how long did it take for you guys to feel better, like the swelling and tight in the chest, I really want to go home on Monday, & how long did u use the ice pack during the day? Are you still using ice packs? How is the swelling ?

@TT@09 The first night pre op wasn't a bad night for me as I still had the aneastetic block so I think that helped me to sleep. I didn't have extremely bad nights really, obvious discomfort and pain especially in the mornings, but bearable. I had one really bad night as it was a cold night in Sydney and that caused my muscles to tense up really badly, that was ouch, but other than that my painkillers did it for me. 

Are you taking Endone?

I think I was really blessed as I didn't even use my ice packs to much, little here and there but sometimes I found that they just hurt me so I took it off (BUT THAT'S JUST ME). I haven't been icing at all the last couple off days. The last time I iced was on Tuesday night. 

My pain/discomfort/tightness started to ease a lot since yesterday. No morning boob when I woke up this morning and the last Endone I took was yesterday morning. My swelling is also starting to ease now but I was REALLY swollen!!! 

Babe, please remember that everyone is different and our bodies deals with stuff in it's own way. I think it's safe to say that the first week is tough but then it gets better from there. Ice if you feel you have to and try and be patient with your body. 

Are you taking your painmeds during the night? Also, are you trying to do the little bit of exercises that Dr M suggested? 

I'm so sorry to hear that you are struggling and in so much pain. Please keep us updated. Hang in there and just take it easy, you will see, it does get better every day. 

Edited by Yollie
Still a sleep when I wrote this post....soooo many mistakes!!!

10 minutes ago, Yollie said:

@TT@09 The first night pre op wasn't a bad night for me as I still had the aneastetic block so I think that helped me to sleep. I didn't have extremely bad nights really, obvious discomfort and pain especially in the mornings, but bearable. I had one really remember able night as it was a cold night in Sydney and that caused my mussels to tense up really badly, that was ouch, but other than that my painkillers did it for me. 

Are you taking Endone?

I think I was really blessed as I didn't even use my ice packs to much, little here and there but sometimes I found that they just hurt me so I took it off (BUT THAT'S JUST ME). I haven't been icing at all the last couple off days. The last time I iced was on Tuesday night. 

My pain/discomfort/tightness started to ease a lot since yesterday. No morning boob when I woke up this morning and the last Endone I took was yesterday morning. My swelling is also starting to ease now but I was REALLY swollen!!! 

Babe, please remember that everyone is different and our bodies deals with stuff on it't own way. I think it's safe to say that the first week is tough but then it gets better from there. Ice if you feel you have to and try and be patient with your body. 

Are you taking your painmeds during the night? Also, are you trying to do the little bit of exercises that Dr M suggested? 

I'm so sorry to hear that you are struggling and in so much pain. Please kep us updated. Hang in there and just take it easy, you will see, it does get better every day. 

@Yollie thanks, am taking all my pain killer, the nurse rang me yesterday I told her I was tight in the chest and she said I should be taking valpam and when I checked on the list I don't have that med, so she gave me dr da silver's to tell him to forward the script to the nearest chemistry to me , so now am taking Valpam, and it's really hard to get out of bed ? 

@TT@09 You poor thing! I'm so glad that the nurse phoned you to check and got it sorted for you. I had to take valium which helped to relax my muscles. Strange how every Aneastetist prescribes different meds hey. 

Hahaha, I can imagine that it is hard to get out of bed. Cozy relaxed muscles now ;)

Are you feeling a bit better now? 

PS! Please excuse all the spelling errors etc in my previous post :o Just woke up when I replied to you ;) I just edited it now....oh my goodness!!! :unsure:

@TT@09 Sorry to hear you are in so much pain. I know everyone's pain can be different and if you have started off with no breast tissue to start with it can be more pain and pressure on the chest. Yollie and I had a bit of breast tissue to start with. My recovery was probably easier because my breasts had already stretched to a E cup while breast feeding.  I didn't have much pain at all. I was expecting more pain than I had especially as I had no one with me except the private nurse I hired for the first 8 hours.

I was fine to fly home probably after 4 days. But flew home at day 5.

I took all meds. 

Endone , myrseyndol and Valium.the Valium will relax your muscles.  I iced a lot. Every 3-4 hours.  Day 2-3 is meant to be the worst for pain. It will get easier though.

I agree with Honeycakes. I think breast tissue play a big part. I don't have children so my breasts never did the stretching. They never got even just a little bigger whenever I picked up some weight and not even during my monthly cycle, they just stayed small. Like Honeycakes said, at least I had some breast tissue pre op which helped as well. 

Maybe Honeycakes and myself are some of the lucky few to have really good recoveries. 

18 hours ago, Skye5 said:

Hi @naomi49

Welcome! Im glad you found us November girls ?

Im getting 500cc XHP on the 9th.

So this is your 2nd BA? What size are you getting? Are you just going for bigger or did you have complications? 

Any tips for us first timers?! 

I knew I wouldve needed 2 surgeries to get as close as I could to what I want because im in that smaller percentage where it's more complicated -_- First surgery: Pre op I was a 8-10E with lots of tissue, I had a lift 100cc reduction(slightly more in left to try and correct assymetry) areola reduction, 360cc HP nagor impleos and a lift. This time round i'm upgrading to either 420 or 460 XHP to make them look as fake as I can which is hard, then 150cc left and 120cc right of tissue removed and a lift again. No complications just one of those cases.

Idk i'm a little more nervous this time round but just because I want them to get better not worse. Just take it easy take all the meds at required times, dont worry about GA bloat etc eat well. I find the lists good on here but honestly i'm more laid back this time round with less prep :) 

What size are you pre op? did your surgeon say what size youll end up most likely ? :) 

Hey girls, 

I am having surgery this Thursday (10th) with Dr Richardson in Brisbane. I am having 390cc hp below muscle. I am currently 10/12aa. Cannot wait! :) 

Also, if you haven't already heard of this page, you should check out realself.com. I have been practically living on it for the past few weeks. 

7 hours ago, naomi49 said:

I knew I wouldve needed 2 surgeries to get as close as I could to what I want because im in that smaller percentage where it's more complicated -_- First surgery: Pre op I was a 8-10E with lots of tissue, I had a lift 100cc reduction(slightly more in left to try and correct assymetry) areola reduction, 360cc HP nagor impleos and a lift. This time round i'm upgrading to either 420 or 460 XHP to make them look as fake as I can which is hard, then 150cc left and 120cc right of tissue removed and a lift again. No complications just one of those cases.

Idk i'm a little more nervous this time round but just because I want them to get better not worse. Just take it easy take all the meds at required times, dont worry about GA bloat etc eat well. I find the lists good on here but honestly i'm more laid back this time round with less prep :) 

What size are you pre op? did your surgeon say what size youll end up most likely ? :) 

Wow that's a lot of work you've had, I hope you get the results you want from this round of surgery. 

My stats are 167cm, 65kg, I wear a 10A padded bra but basically only have a little bit of lower pole tissue but no upper pole at all. I've breastfed 5 babies and lost weight so all my breast tissue has gone. I am hoping to end up a DD. I've shown him my goal pics so he knows the look I'm after which is why he suggested the XHP. I have pre BA pics in my gallery if you want to add me ?

I'm not even worried about the pain after, but  wondering if I should?! I have a pretty high pain threshold, I gave birth naturally 5 times with no pain relief so I don't imagine the pain could be any worse to deal with. And I have some pretty good pain meds my PS has prescribed along with one to help me sleep.