Kait

Anyone else with a similar bwd 14cm

Have any of you lovely ladies got a similar bwd width 14cm and if so what size did your surgeon recommend?

I have been recommended 390 medium height high profile anatomical. I want my boobs to look as natural as possible so I am not sure if they will be too big. I am 167cm and between 65-68kg.

Iam quite broad in the chest and currently have slightly deflated bottom heavy 14c-d bobbies, sometimes a 12d depending on the bra. 

Hi @Kait

My bwd is 14cm. I'm 157cm tall and 53kg. I was a 12b pre op with most of my breast tissue at the bottom of my breasts. I had my ba in September and got 375cc and 450cc (i was asymmetrical) round, smooth, high profile, under the muscle.

My surgeon recommended round instead of anatomical because, with most of my breast tissue being at the bottom, I needed the top half filled out a bit too.

I'm now a 12dd and I think they look very natural. I'm really happy.

Do you know what cup size you're aiming for? With such a wide bwd we need a little more cc to fill us out.

Feel free to add me as a gallery friend to check out my albums :)  

I have similar stats and 400cc took me from 12B to 12DD. If you have natural breast tissue that puts you in a D cup, then I would think that you'll end up bigger than DD. If you don't have much breast tissue and it's mostly skin then the 390 should hopefully fill you out without going too big in cup size. I think the size sounds pretty good for your BWD though otherwise.

3 hours ago, JustRight4Me said:

I have similar stats and 400cc took me from 12B to 12DD. If you have natural breast tissue that puts you in a D cup, then I would think that you'll end up bigger than DD. If you don't have much breast tissue and it's mostly skin then the 390 should hopefully fill you out without going too big in cup size. I think the size sounds pretty good for your BWD though otherwise.

If I can workout how to attach photos in my profile where they are private I will show you.

My bwd was 14cm and I went with 400cc high profile, my surgeon also suggested 350cc mod plus if I wanted a C cup but i went with the 400cc to hopefully achieve a D. I started with a 12b and I'm 168cm and 65kg. 

Thanks ladies. 

I have narrowed it down and I am now comfortable with the options.

They are 375cc moderate plus anatomical or 390cc high profile anatomical. 

Using the vectra there is almost no difference. It is a 0.7cm difference in the protection height. And a 0.5cm difference in width. Obviously the high being the difference in projection height but the moderate plus that tiny bit wider.

Now I juat have to choose.