Hi Ladies,

I am booked in with Dr Lee on February 20th and I'm getting pretty excited.

I'm just tossing up sizes, I am currently a 8B and I'm quite a small person... Like I'm 22 and weigh 45kg.. so you can imagine.

I have had my consult with Dr Lee and I cant decide what size I want. its a Toss up between 365cc & 385cc. I'm worried about if I go 365cc that they may be too small cause I know you can loose size after an amount of time or if I go 385cc and they are too big.. :unsure:

Both Dr lee and the girls at TCI say there is barely any difference in size and that if I'm worried about too small then pick 385cc... but I'm very tiny and I don't wanna look like an idiot if they're massive. also 385cc is the biggest Dr Lee will allow me to go, which also freaks me out about size. I have tried the bra on with implants in but its hard to judge :unsure:

Do you girls have any before and after photos with either 385cc or 365cc for me to see? If you are also a very little girl that would give me a better idea of if they will look too big.

Thank you xx

I'm 44kg and have 330cc I'm a 8f, go with what you are comfortable with but 20cc is nothing like a spoon full so you will have no difference visibly in size, sizers can be way off, I no the sizers I tried are nothing like my current breasts, it's always best to get around 3 quotes maybe try some plastic surgeons and gauge from there :)

7 hours ago, Suzie 8f said:

I'm 44kg and have 330cc I'm a 8f, go with what you are comfortable with but 20cc is nothing like a spoon full so you will have no difference visibly in size, sizers can be way off, I no the sizers I tried are nothing like my current breasts, it's always best to get around 3 quotes maybe try some plastic surgeons and gauge from there :)

Hi Suzie :) 

Wow so you went to a F cup with just 330cc?

Your pic looks amazing!

I have gone to another surgeon in Gold Coast before Dr Lee but I found I have a lot more confidence in Dr Lee then the other surgeon. And I also wasn't too keen on the size the other doctor recommended which was 295cc because it wasn't that much bigger then I have and I feel it would be a waste of money.

Can I ask what surgeon you went to?

Thank you xx

54 minutes ago, Hoolahann said:

Hi Suzie :) 

Wow so you went to a F cup with just 330cc?

Your pic looks amazing!

I have gone to another surgeon in Gold Coast before Dr Lee but I found I have a lot more confidence in Dr Lee then the other surgeon. And I also wasn't too keen on the size the other doctor recommended which was 295cc because it wasn't that much bigger then I have and I feel it would be a waste of money.

Can I ask what surgeon you went to?

Thank you xx

Have a look in my 20 day onwards album the first pictures at top are the most recent, yep 330cc ?

If your confident in Dr Lee then great as regardless of surgeon skills you need to connect with surgeon.

I went with breast institute as they were plastic surgeons but the 2 leading surgeons who owned it have gone back to there private clinics so it's no more ? Dr Birch was mine 

Wow, you are tiny! 

I was a 10A-b before surgery.

I am 3weeks post op today. I choose 365cc Hp under and at first I was worried they were a little too big but they have settled and suit my frame. And I absolutely love my new boobies. 

I am 5"3 and 54kg.

i hope this helps you with your decision. 

I also had the same problem.. 330-365 was my choice and I went my biggest on surgery day. ? X

I went with Dr Dash also at TCI

IMG_3712.JPG

IMG_3561.JPG

1 hour ago, Mumaofthree said:

Wow, you are tiny! 

I was a 10A-b before surgery.

I am 3weeks post op today. I choose 365cc Hp under and at first I was worried they were a little too big but they have settled and suit my frame. And I absolutely love my new boobies. 

I am 5"3 and 54kg.

i hope this helps you with your decision. 

I also had the same problem.. 330-365 was my choice and I went my biggest on surgery day. ? X

I went with Dr Dash also at TCI

IMG_3712.JPG

IMG_3561.JPG

Wow they look great for 3 weeks!!

Did you think that when you put on the bra with the implants in your consult,  they were accurate? or did they end up smaller then what they look like in the bra?

They told me if I come half an hour earlier on surgery day they will give me the bra and implants again to double check sizes. Im just wondering how accurate the bra and implants are?

Your boobs look amazing but!! You have made me a lot more excited!

17 hours ago, Suzie 8f said:

Have a look in my 20 day onwards album the first pictures at top are the most recent, yep 330cc ?

If your confident in Dr Lee then great as regardless of surgeon skills you need to connect with surgeon.

I went with breast institute as they were plastic surgeons but the 2 leading surgeons who owned it have gone back to there private clinics so it's no more ? Dr Birch was mine 

Wow they are big but they look great on your body!

Are some of your photos with push up bras?

I cant wait to be able to wear a dress without a bra and now look like a 10 year old girl!

2 hours ago, Hoolahann said:

Did you think that when you put on the bra with the implants in your consult,  they were accurate? or did they end up smaller then what they look like in the bra?

They told me if I come half an hour earlier on surgery day they will give me the bra and implants again to double check sizes. Im just wondering how accurate the bra and implants are?

I cant wait to be able to wear a dress without a bra and now look like a 10 year old girl!

A couple are where they are up to my chin ?? i have a augmented look most of the time, if I relax my shoulders they look natural in some photos but because I rarely stand like that in real life if I move my arms etc then bolt ons lol 

2 minutes ago, Suzie 8f said:

A couple are where they are up to my chin ?? i have a augmented look most of the time, if I relax my shoulders they look natural in some photos but because I rarely stand like that in real life if I move my arms etc then bolt ons lol 

Hahaha I was gonna say be careful when you run in a pushup bra! you'll knock yourself out with those bad boys! :lol::lol:

23 hours ago, Hoolahann said:

No I had absolutely no idea with the bra and implants. I thought they looked way to big (and that was with 330..) they looked terrible. I don't think it is much of an indication especially if you are going under because they will look more natural and "flatter" the bra and implant "Try on" looked very unnatural. And I was like you. I watched heaps of YouTube videos of girls with 330 and 365 to get an idea how they looked and settled and also on Instagram. 

50 minutes ago, Mumaofthree said:

No I had absolutely no idea with the bra and implants. I thought they looked way to big (and that was with 330..) they looked terrible. I don't think it is much of an indication especially if you are going under because they will look more natural and "flatter" the bra and implant "Try on" looked very unnatural. And I was like you. I watched heaps of YouTube videos of girls with 330 and 365 to get an idea how they looked and settled and also on Instagram. 

Yeah well I was thinking that they would end up smaller then what they look like in the bra. So that's why I think I'll go with the 385cc cause I thought they looked big but not like stupid big (for my size). What instagram sites did you look at? Cause I've seen girls with 365 and they don't look very big,  but then others look massive. It's so hard to judge

Agreed with above.

It's impossible for 385cc to be too big - on any sized person. 

Plus, you will legit see no difference between the 365 - 385 as 20cc is basically nothing. so you might as well go the 385. 

What ever fake boobs measure in cup size - doesn't mean that's what they look like naked. As mentioned above. :) 

Hey im 1 year PO ... was 49kgs and 160 cms had an A cup ..got 330/360cc and i measure a D or DD cup with bras ..they LOOK like a C when naked ..in nice underwire padded they look like a D 

Go 385 for sure hun 

I could go up to 400's max as thats all he would be able to fit

any bigger i risk rippling (Dr Richardson explained that to me so went smaller implant)

X

Hey @Hoolahann I am on the petite side too. I'm 5"1 (152cm) and 43kg. I was an A cup before (32A - I am from the UK so not sure what this is in Aus sizing but cup size is same!) and I got 300cc, currently 11days post op, I went with Dr Miroshnik over here in Sydney (best decision ever to come overseas for it!) we had 300 and 345 in mind to try but he couldn't get the 345cc in without the risk of severe rippling ! 

I am still swollen right now and obviously they haven't settled much in terms of cleavage coming together as still quite fresh from surgery but here's a few pics ... 

i agree with others though just go for the bigger size, it's not a lot of difference ? I went in to the consult wanting to achieve a full D cup if that helps too, of course a long way off yet to see the results! But I love the size so far, changing daily! Bet you cannot wait!

IMG_2994.JPG

IMG_2907.JPG

93E3288E-9066-4341-9537-45699744BEDD.jpg

On 31 December 2016 at 4:11 PM, kelly1992 said:

Hey @Hoolahann I am on the petite side too. I'm 5"1 (152cm) and 43kg. I was an A cup before (32A - I am from the UK so not sure what this is in Aus sizing but cup size is same!) and I got 300cc, currently 11days post op, I went with Dr Miroshnik over here in Sydney (best decision ever to come overseas for it!) we had 300 and 345 in mind to try but he couldn't get the 345cc in without the risk of severe rippling ! 

I am still swollen right now and obviously they haven't settled much in terms of cleavage coming together as still quite fresh from surgery but here's a few pics ... 

i agree with others though just go for the bigger size, it's not a lot of difference ? I went in to the consult wanting to achieve a full D cup if that helps too, of course a long way off yet to see the results! But I love the size so far, changing daily! Bet you cannot wait!

IMG_2994.JPG

IMG_2907.JPG

93E3288E-9066-4341-9537-45699744BEDD.jpg

wow if they look this good now imagine what they're gonna look like down the track!!