Hi @JasmineRose1982 have you had a consult with a ps yet and do you have any boobie inspo pics, dont qoute me on this but the smallest implant i heard of is 195 cc but depending on your anatomy,  bwd and booie goals, picking an implant size before you've had a propper consultation is going to be pretty difficult,  you could try making rice sizers to try in a sports bra in various sizes to give you an idea of how big you would like to go. 

Hey @JasmineRose1982 - totally agree with @Wanting boobs said, it's hard to say what is small for you... Go see a PS or two and talk about your ideal boob size. They will measure you and depending on your BWD and other stats they can advise what would work with your body size and frame. Personally I had 375CC anatomical, dual plane, moderate plus - which won't mean anything to you until you do further research. What I chose worked perfectly for me and I have a natural looking 12C which is exactly what I was aiming for... :) 

I had 270cc under the muscle and high profile. I also did not want to go too big. This took me from a 10AA to a 8D/10C cup..........basically meaning I am now a small C cup. I also have a small frame + bony chest. A lot of people on the forum will tell you to go bigger..............but after all of your research, if you still want a smaller implant I think that is totally fine too.

It is your body and your choice.