Hey Ladies just wondered if you would ever consider revision due to a complication or just wanting to go larger.  You would have to take in consideration your body type, activities, and if your body could take the larger implant.  Or perhaps would you go with the same size, or go up a cup size or more, or would you go down?  As for me I am quite satisfied with my girls, however if in the future I decided to have another I would probably have a lift and go up to 800cc.  I presently at 520cc. Simply love this site.

Hugs and Kisses

(   .   ) (   .   )   PBB

I am very happy with the size of my boobs at the moment and they are a good size on my frame,  they are not to big or get in the way when I'm teaching my  Aerobic classes but that being said if i had a complication then yes i would have the surgery and would like to go a little bit bigger maybe 550 cc, but i dont think i would have revision surgery just to go bigger. ?

Now and then I will get booby greed and wish that I was bigger than my present C cup. But most times I am happy with my boobs. I can't afford to get a revision just to go bigger and I can't justify the expense with having 3 kids, mortgage etc. If it was for a complication, my health insurance may cover some of the expense, and so I would then get a revision.

I am very happy with my 375cc boobies, they are a great size for my physique. I absolutely love how they look naked and in clothes. I live a very active life, I run and hike and dance (rock n roll, jive, cha cha) and my new boobies work perfectly in all those scenarios. Personally I feel it would limit my lifestyle if I went a lot bigger, but that's my personal choice. I fully and totally support any woman who chooses a bigger implant or wants a revision to go bigger - her body and absolutely her choice!! However, I would not put my body through surgical trauma again just to go up in size, if there were complications, then yes surgery would be necessary but I wouldn't change the size.

Sometimes I get boobie greed too. I'm also a C cup like Pink Butterfly, at times I wish I was a D but then I think anything much larger on my frame would look make me look too top-heavy. Having had textured implants, it has taken 2+ years for them to soften to the point they are now, I'm not sure I would want to go back to square 1 as for a while they were quite firm.

I also worry about developing more scar tissue with a revision.