How did you choose your surgeon?

Who was your surgeon and how did you choose him/her?

Was it price, location, reputation...curious to know what research you did on your surgeon and why you went with them.

When I needed a shoulder reconstruction I went with the orthopaedic surgeon who I was referred to by my GP. Finding a breast augmentation surgeon was another story.
I had 2 consultations and considered going interstate for a third. I chose my surgeon based on other members experience with him on here and then how I felt during my consultation. Money was not a consideration for me although breast augmentation is way cheaper these days

I made appointments with two different surgeons and was considering a third. However, after I met with the first surgeon I knew he was the one. He was very attentive and really listened, it might sound mad but I felt like he cared about my well-being and getting a great result. He even said I should get a second or third opinion so that I felt comfortable I was choosing the right person for the job. I didn't feel the need, he was qualified and experienced and ticked all the boxes.

The PS I chose was also local (I wanted to recover at home with no travel to worry about) and around the median price point.

I asked  a few of the girls at my at my gym as there are quite a lot who have dad BAs as well as doing a google search for surgeon's in my City, then there was girls on here who had been to him. I had 3 consults with 3 surgeon's and it was my third consult that i found my surgeon and felt comfortable with, he listened to what i wanted then gave me his expert advice. He was also the one with the most expensive quote but i thought this is my body I'm changing  and not a car I'm buying. I also liked his brfor and afters.

It took me an extra 2 months to save up the extra money but i was more than worth it. 

I found my surgeon online initially, then I read reviews about him prior to meeting him. I also read a bio on him and he is a well qualified, experienced PS here and he studied and practised in London and he has a reputation for being meticulous with his surgery. He also does voluntary PS in Vietnam for people who cannot afford surgery - that made him even more appealing as he has a heart. On meeting him I just knew he was the perfect PS for me. Mr Anthony Williams at Assure in Perth :D 

I went the path that others have mentioned where I initially searched online, read reviews looked at before and after photos and narrowed it down to 4 doctors who seemed like a good fit base don the information I found online. From there I met with all 4 doctors and ultimately went with who listened to me, was experienced with great results consistently and who overall made me feel very comfortable.

It was actually the second doctor who I spoke with that I felt best about and I am so glad made the right choice. The results are spectacular!

For me I chose my surgeon based on price and location as well as familiarity with the clinic through friends having previous procedures . Cosmetic evolution was great with dr Kenny he understood what I wanted straight away and no doubt or regrets at all he gave me exactly what I had in mind. He was true and realistic with his opinions and all the staff at the clinic were lovely and made me feel comfortable right up until surgery day.