HELP!! Perth surgeon recommendations please for natural look

Hi Ladies, 

I was booked for surgery next week and my surgeon doesnt want to proceed anymore as feels we arent on the same page. Ive organised time off work, my partner included and now feel absolutely devasted!

I know im not going to find someone else by next week but im hoping to find a surgeon who can still do it quite soon! I just dont know who to contact as i went with this surgeon on recommendation from a friend.

Someone who is patient and takes the time to explain everything to you would be great!

Hi hun , thats not good to hear but on a pluss as least he has said to you he dosn't think that he can give you the outcome you are wanting rather than just doing the surgery and you potentially being unhappy with the results.

You could look into Assure cosmetics in Subiaco they have about 6 fully qualified plastic surgeons on staff that may have an opening. 

@sabP had Dr Anthony Willams and is over the moon with her results and i must say her boobs look amazing,  there is also    Dr Mark Hanikeri , Dr Vij ( Vijayasekaran) and Dr Nathan Stewart who my girlfriend is booked in with for September just to name a few and all have good reviews,  

Here is the link to the website so you can take a look. 

https://www.assurecosmeticcentre.com.au      hope this helps. 

Hey @Gem Newbie as @Wanting boobs said I had Anthony Williams from Assure in Subiaco. He is lovely, explains things really well and is a meticulous and thorough surgeon. I am thrilled with my boobs, I have a very natural look, you can friend request me to see my gallery pics - I will be posting my six month update pics later today or tomorrow.

I had to wait a couple of months for surgery, but when I called for an appointment I was able to book a tentative surgery date at the same time as I was pretty clear what I wanted - subject of course to what Anthony advised/suggested.

Let us know how you go :) xo

Hi @Gem Newbie

I had appointments with Dr Sam Cunneen and Dr Guy Watts when I was researching BA. I have chosen Dr Cunneen in the end but both spent a lot of time with me during my first consult to explain things, answer questions and outline the choices I had. 

I did have to wait several months to see Dr Watts at first but got in on a cancellation so that was good. 

Best of luck with your search! 

• 1 month later...
On 6/7/2018 at 4:37 PM, Gem Newbie said:

Hi Ladies, 

I was booked for surgery next week and my surgeon doesnt want to proceed anymore as feels we arent on the same page. Ive organised time off work, my partner included and now feel absolutely devasted!

I know im not going to find someone else by next week but im hoping to find a surgeon who can still do it quite soon! I just dont know who to contact as i went with this surgeon on recommendation from a friend.

Someone who is patient and takes the time to explain everything to you would be great!

Sorry to hear your story. I had my surgery with Doc Sam. He is amazing. I am so over the moon with my new boobies. 

Hi @Gem Newbie

I'm flying to Perth in September for my BA with Dr Stewart at Assure Cosmetics in Subiaco. I flew to Perth in March for a consultation with Dr Stewart and found him really professional and realistic with my expectations. He answered all of my questions and concerns and I felt really comfortable, so I booked in. From my experiences so far I can highly recommend him :) 

Good luck!!