Hi ladies, it's my booby day tomorrow! 12 hours until admission time! It still feels a bit surreal at the moment. I'm not nervous at all or really excited either (yet), it's so weird, but I am looking forward to being able to wear my dresses and bikini with new found confidence when summer finally reaches this end of Victoria. 

Good luck for your surgery tomorrow hun, it'll be over before you know it. You'll fall asleep and wake with beautiful new boobs :) and yes think of all those gorgeous dresses and bikinis that will look amazing on you :)

Thanks ladies, I've finally done it!

I've been home and resting for a few hours now. Pain is not that bad just really tight and a bit hard to breathe deeply because it feels like someones pressing on my sternum. There's a bit of an ache in my middle back below my shoulder blades which I wasn't expecting but otherwise I'm feeling pretty good. My surgeon made me feel so comfortable and the day surgery staff were beautiful. It's been an awesome experience so far. I will post before and after pics in a couple of days. 🙂

Did any of you ladies have to wear a long elastic boob/body tube type thing? The nurse got me to put it on pre surgery under the gown, it is fairly tight like a body contour dress from my boobs to halfway down my thighs. She said something about it being necessary for support in theatre. When I woke up it was up over my new boobs and doubled over so it only reaches to my waist now. It's making me hot and I'm not sure if I can take it off yet. I'm wondering if it's meant to be extra support on top of the post surgery bra or they just forgot to tell me when to take it off. 

No I didn’t hun. Only wore compression socks for my legs. Every surgeon does things differently :) Ring up and ask if you can remove it.