Sign in to follow this  
goldygirl21

3 mth questions

Hi Girls,

I have hit the 3 month mark yipee! everything has been going so well and smoothly!! I have been wearing bras for about 6 weeks not sure what size i am though cos i havent been measured lol but guessing i would say 10dd!! So happy with them! So just wondering how other girls felt at this time? Had your scars healed much? i am really self conscious about my scars i got them in the crease incision and they arent ugly or anything but i really wish they would hurry up and fade:( One of them is healing a lot better than the other one as well. One of them is smooth and the other one has more scar tissue and feels hard underneath. Has anyone else experienced this? I have been putting bio oil on the scar as well. Another thing i have noticed is that when i run one of my boobs doesnt feel that comfortable like i can kinda feel the implant go up and down slightly. On my other boob its like its stuck on and they move together is this normal its only like a slight feeling:/

Thanks girls any help or comments would be awesome!!

xx

Hey goldygirl - yay for hitting the three month mark! Sounds like everything is going really well :)

I'm only one month post-op but I've been told that scars get their darkest at about 6 months and then fade after that. Mine go quite dark purple at first, so I'm sure I'm going to be self-conscious as well. One of my scars is smooth and the trickier one is a little lumpy at one end - I've been advised to massage it to help break up the scar tissue a bit.

xx