Sign in to follow this  
Chinchilla

Newbie and looking for inspiration.

Hi all,

I'm new to posting but have been reading and researching here for about 4 months. (That sounds a bit like the old "long time listener, first time caller" line) :)

I am looking to have a breast augmentation and am booked in to see both Dr Lim (Nov) and Dr Tavakoli (Dec) for a consult. It's something I've thought about for a long time and have finally talked hubby into the idea.

Here's a little about me - I'm 31, no kids, 168cm and generally weigh between 59-60kgs. I'm currently wearing a 12b bra and it is probably too big but I wear it to make my mind believe I'm bigger than I really am. I'm not sure how big I'd like to go because I can't really seem to find any websites that let you sort by height, weight etc.

I was wondering if anyone with similar stats (I've seen a few in my travels here but can't remember usernames) could send me a friend request so I can read your stories and get an idea of sizing etc. I hope this is an ok way to ask as I've noticed a lot of people want posts before they accept requests, so I thought I'd start the ball rolling this way.

Also anyone who's seen either of these drs - any comments or thoughts you have. I've seen some threads on these surgeons but really any comments on what to expect from the consult etc.

Thanks in advance!

Chinchilla

hi, im 32, 170cm and 62kg, deflated 12B, im having surgery with Dr Harwood January 7 2013 and im getting brazilian round high profile unders, 380cc (will take me to a DDcup) or 435cc (99.9% sure i will go the 435s- takes me to an E cup :0).. Cant bloody wait! sending you a FR now.. :)

Hi chinchilla, I had my BA with dr lim yesterday, I'm so happy and could not speak highly of him, I was tossing up between the two surgeons but choose dr lim, he can be very short in his consult but covers everything trust me you won't be disappointed at all, I'm 172cm 57kgs and was a 10a-b I got 505CC hp unders, I wanted to be a lot bigger xx

Thanks for the comments you've made, it's given me some ideas but with me I tend to do things slightly strange. So now I've cancelled my appointment with Dr Lim as there was something I just didn't feel 100% with (don't know exactly what but a gut feeling) and have now booked in with Dr Anoop Rastogi for a consult early December and a tentative surgery booking for 21st December. I am still having a consult with Dr Tavakoli in a couple of weeks so I can be sure who I want to go with.

Am I crazy to make a tentative surgery appointment without any initial consults? I feel I may be but I also feel pretty confident that these are the two surgeons I would choose between. I am so excited and nervous at the same time.

Also as there isn't much feedback on Dr Rastogi on here can anyone share their stories on him?

TIA.

Chinchilla

Hey Chinchilla, you're definitely not crazy to make tentative surgery appointments without a consult. I've done that as well because I've heard so many great things about my PS and have a gut feeling he's the right one for me. You can always cancel them if need be, and I think it's better to know that my spot is all ready and reserved rather than feeling nervous wondering how many spots are filling up while I sit around waiting for my consult! I've heard lots of good things about Dr Rastogi, apparently he does some beautiful work. His website has lots of great photos of his before and afters too :) Best of luck making the right decision! xx

I made tentative bookings before my consults as well, spaces were filling up quickly for before Christmas and it's meant that I've been able to give work plenty of notice so I can get some flexibility. I had one consult on saturday and have another next Tuesday, then I'll make my decision who I'm going with, although my gut feeling is the same as Becca's :)

If you search for Dr Rastogi on here you should get a few hits, I've seen his name pop up a few times :)

Good luck! Keep us updated :)