Sign in to follow this  
brissiemum

Photos uploaded - before to week 5 - XHP 360cc anatomical Brazilians Dr Harwood!

I have found such great stories on here and have really appreciated everyone's pics and advice so it is time to pay it forward ;) I have had a fairly typical rollercoaster of a ride but it is so worth it! Anyone who is looking at anatomical brazilians with Dr Harwood please feel free to add me to view my albums.

Can I please send a FR? I'm obsessed with looking at before/ afters at the moment, especially brazilians done by Dr Harwood! My partner is starting to lose patience with me always checking in to this forum :) I'm sure he'll understand when I finally get mine and they're exactly what I was hoping for due to all this research. Thanks!

Hi I'm FR'ing you. I'm new to the forum.. trying to figure out how to see people's photos. ?? Need to look around. I'm enjoying reading all of the good posts about Dr Harwood...the big decision will be what boobies I want!

Sent a FR brissiemum! I would really like to know if Dr Harwood uses drains, I'm trying to decide if it's worth flying up to Brisbane from Melbourne, I can't shake the feeling that he is who I'd like to go with...it's so nerve racking trying to pick a PS!