Size E,F,G+ Ladies

Hi, Just wondering if yous can send me a Friend Request so I can check out any pics you have up.

I'm really confused and stuck on what size I'm after. I wanted DD around that size.. but now I see ladies with Es and fs and they look awesome. I'm now thinking I'd like a E. I have breastfed 4 kids and my boobs arent saggy but deflated. They went up to a DD but now like a B.

I understand I'll know more on what size I want after seeing my surgeon but atm Im trying to find a similar size I like the look of.

Thank you :)

Hi Amber :) It's also important to note your band size {which should really be about your smallest dress/shirt size you fit}. I am a 6GG, but that is also the same as a 10E/12DD... looking at your measurements on your profile, my guess is you are at most size 8 dress/shirt? Have just sent you an FR :) Best of luck hun xo

yes i'm an 8/10 : )

Thanks for the FR and info. Did you end up getting your surgery done with dr Harwood? Did you see Dr Richardson? I want to go to him as he is at the gold coast. But I'm thinking maybe I should find back up just in case if i'm not 100% happy and comfortable with him. I haven't seen him yet but I'm hoping all goes well.

Yes, I went with Dr H :D I 'clicked' really well with him! I actually saw Dr Harwood before my appointment with Dr Richardson and was ready to book my surgery with Dr H at my consult, but he insisted I should go to my consult for another opinion before my final decision.

Unfortunately, I didn't feel Dr Richardson was right for me ~ I found him cold, stand offish and not very helpful :( he also discluded my hubby who I brought with me for support... but quite a few girls I know here have gone with him and are very happy too, so it's just a matter of personal opinion. Like Dr Harwood, I haven't read any bad reviews anywhere on Dr Richardson's work either :)

Best of luck... hope it goes well for you too :D I look forward to reading how you go!

I experienced this.! I almost went 380cc unders, but then realised I needed to go bigger and so I did. 435s! I should measure out to at least a E minimum. You can follow my progress if you would like, I had my surgery with Dr Harwood this morning and am going to upload post op pics tomorrow. Be Warned the first 2 weeks look very frankenboobish - so no juding hahaha

hahahaha I love that frankenboob : D . I wont judge you. I cant wait to see your pictures I'm sure your boobs will look great anyways. Im so pulling out my rice tomorrow to play around. give me something to do before I see my doctor. Dr Harwood seems amazing.. I love the way the boobies turn out. I'm defiantly thinking about going and seeing dr harwood to.. only down fall I want to go to the goldy for my op but I guess brissy isn't to much further hey. Is there a clinic at the gold coast or only Brisbane?

Dr H is only in Brissy, Amber :) But definitely worth the extra 45 minute drive! He shows you final nipple positioning, projection, fullness, cleavage! NO other consult did this for me, so I was rapt because you just can't picture any of this {although perhaps the 3D is pretty good too? I don't know, I didn't have that}, so it really helped me visualise my outcome.

Hey Amber - i think we are already friends but i am measuring about a 6G at the moment. the sizing will definitely depend on the band size as Mrs B has said, because i fit into 10F/12E cup sizes as well but the bands are too loose! This website is such an eye opener isnt it? i thought i wanted D-DD then realised that on me that wouldnt be the size i wanted at all haha definitely give the rice sizers a try and go more for a look than a bra size :) If you havent already you are welcome to check out my pics!

x

• 2 months later...

Hi ladies I'm also looking at going larger f or g, AD I'm already a deflated f. So probably need lift too. Can i ask you to add me as a friend Toko. Would love to see done of the pics. I don't want then to look silly Kb me but I'm afraid if i go smaller I'll regret it. I don't even look that large now. Bobby greed already lol. :-) it's just so hard to imagine how big it actually looks after surgery. Did any of you have lifts with yours either?

Thanks