Sign in to follow this  
hayleylouise

2 Months Post-Op! YAYYYYYYYY!!

Hey Ladies,

Soo I thought I would give an update on my progress so far…

As of this week I am at the 2 month mark! I saw my surgeon on Monday and he was thrilled with my results so far. They have dropped almost into the correct position and are fluffing nicely. My scars are looking really good and I no longer need to wear tape on them. I’m going to start putting some bio oil or rose hip oil on them as well to help there healing!

I have been given the all clear to wear underwire bras and so I headed to BnT and went a little crazy!

I was sized as an 8F… Can’t believe it! So stoked though!

8F is proving to be difficult to find so a 10E/F does the trick as well just a bit too bigger in the band.

I managed to get 6 bras including a great sports bra for $100!! Call me a bargain hunter haha

I’m sleeping on my side comfortably and even flip on my stomach for short bursts time to time… I’m slowly getting back into exercise, just taking it easy to begin.

My nipples are still being crazy, one day they are hyper-sensitive and the next completely numb. They are driving me nuts but hopefully they settle within the next few weeks or else I might have to cut them off haha. Apart from that, I have nothing else to fault… Being smooths they are super soft, getting close to feeling like natural boobs. They also move like real ones… e.g. when lying down they come together to form cleavage and have some bounce when do activity etc.

I have added new pictures into a 2 month post op album… feel free to check them out or send me a FR if we are not already friends :)

xxxxxxxxx

wow amazing job hayleylouise!

I must say I thought your boobs prior to surgery were amazing too. What made you decide to have surgery and did you expect them to turn out this big?

Happy 2 month birthday to your boobies!! How exciting going bra shopping:)

My surgeon only lets us wear singlets for 3weeks po, then into a crop/ sports bra. Soo I will be free boobing for 3 weeks... I'm going to have to put bandaids over my nipples or something lol.

Not sure how I'm gona hide them from friends I haven't told.

Take care lovely xx

Thanks ladies :)

Nicnac- I always liked my pre-op boobies.. I thought they were nice shape and always came up nice in a good bra! I think having a mum with a natural F cup size and having gotten none of it always made me desire bigger boobs!! I didn't want to have to live in extra padded bras any longer or have to dislike bikini shopping so went through with a BA and couldn't be happier that I did :)

Misha- I had been wearing either tape or bandaids overe my nipples literally every day for the past 2months.. that was annoying but works! I actuall jut bought these nipple covers today from BnT so worth looking into if your interested! They were $15 and you get around 50 wears out of them!

Kylz- Almost of women with smooths are told to massage them but Mark doesn't believe you need to.. so no I haven't had to which is good!

Xxxxxxx

Thanks Hayleylouise and a big thanks for the heads up on the nipple covers....they will definitely come in handy I reckon.

I bet your mum loves your new boobs?

Oh no worries.. I haven't tried them yet but will let you know when I do :)

My mum definitely does love and is super happy for me but I think she's a little jealous that mine are just as big as hers yet so perky and can free boob it all the time :p

Have accepted both of your FR :)

Oh tell me about it I wanted to buy the whole shop but thought I'd go easy seeing as I might still have some fluffing left!

Isn't it weird Amelia how everyone gets such varied post op sizes from similar implants!

Don't jump to conclusions just yet.. Your still in the very early days and wouldn't surprise me if they got bigger :) xx

They look great Haylz 8F is awesome. Imagine of you got the 420s lol. Can't wait for my consult now. Only a few more weeks. My sis has booked her surgery for March. And the other sis is getting hers done now too

Thank you!!

I know I can't believe it!

Oh tell me about it. That would have been ridiculous haha

No way!! I'll have to call her.. This is exciting stuff! Can't wait to see how your app goes!

I told mark the other day that I've been like a walking advertisement of him and I've got a couple of ladies coming to see him :) x

Hahaha yeah I was showing her BF pics of what I want and he liked them and told her she could get them done hahahaha so now she wants to do it, although she wanted to for ages as she has always been flat chested.

I'm hoping to be able to get mine done this June/July. Can't wait to see how Ash's turn out.

Ill tell Mark that you referred me :-)