July 2013 girls

Yes, July is months away .... But I thought I'd get a thread started for those of us that are already booked - and waiting patiently - or impatiently in my case ;)

I'm booked with Dr Veerawat at PIAC on 9 July - getting dual plane unders and thinking somewhere around 315cc.

Our accommodation is booked - just waiting to see if some cheap flights come up!

Sooo excited - July can't come soon enough!

I look forward to sharing the journey with everyone!

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha Im glad you started this now :)

If you already have your op date set you should get a ticker.. makes the countdown wayyy more exciting :)

I will be having my second BA in July (or really late june..). Just waiting atm as it depends on my insurance whether I'll be getting it done in Australia or Thailand again. I cant afford Perth prices so its a waiting game atm before I can book anything!

Where are you staying Starbright?

8l0ndey unfortunately my incision opened back in Perth and exposed the implant. An pretty much when that happens its game over so i had to have an emegency explantation.

Stabright its an American based insurance company called GPS who deal with medical insurance. It cost me about $380 an if i can claim will b totally worth it!!

8l0ndey unfortunately my incision opened back in Perth and exposed the implant. An pretty much when that happens its game over so i had to have an emegency explantation.

Stabright its an American based insurance company called GPS who deal with medical insurance. It cost me about $380 an if i can claim will b totally worth it!!

Hey Lexi. Can u let us know if insurance covers you, I'm getting my BA in june and am thinking about insurance :)

aww crap, that's terrible. was it a reaction to the stitches or implant by your body or was the incision poorly sealed closed? did it happen of the plane ride home due to pressure? I didn't know you could get medical insurance from other countries, sounds well worth it. Are they covering all the expenses and fees, or just the procedure? you would think the surgeon would be willing to re-do for free?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I hope to be a July girl too -

but have to wait until my consultation in May as I was told it was best to wait 6 weeks before the surgery date to do a consult if I want to do a revision BA.

Hopefully the PS will tell me he can achieve the look I want, it's agony waiting!

Plus, I feel like I'm cheating on my original PS for going to another PS to do my revision - except that I don't think he will be pleased that I want to upsize -

since he originally wanted to give me smaller implants than the ones I now have

Has anyone had the same experience?

I hope to be a July girl too -

but have to wait until my consultation in May as I was told it was best to wait 6 weeks before the surgery date to do a consult if I want to do a revision BA.

Hopefully the PS will tell me he can achieve the look I want, it's agony waiting!

Plus, I feel like I'm cheating on my original PS for going to another PS to do my revision - except that I don't think he will be pleased that I want to upsize -

since he originally wanted to give me smaller implants than the ones I now have

Has anyone had the same experience?

Ceci, who are you thinking of going with?

Officially a July girl now! Booked in with Dr veerawat at PIAC will be having a consult on the 5th of July and Surgery is on the 6th. Im so excited now just have to book flights(Which are so expensive grrr) and accomodation. Not really sure where i will be staying as anyone else booked flights and accom yet?

Officially a July girl now! Booked in with Dr veerawat at PIAC will be having a consult on the 5th of July and Surgery is on the 6th. Im so excited now just have to book flights(Which are so expensive grrr) and accomodation. Not really sure where i will be staying as anyone else booked flights and accom yet?

Hi there yes u probably find flight not cheap as that is in the school hols but I found website travelonline.com which u can get pretty good deals for hotels in phuket :)

Ill be staying at the Paradise Koh Yao resort, hopefully have a friend coming but might be alone. Aiming for consult on 8th July and surgery 9th :)

Woo hoo! I'm with dr v on the 9th :)