Tight Right Boob AND Queezy???hELP!!!!

Hi Girls

I'm really concerned with my right implant I'm only 4/5 days post op and my left boob feels like its dropped fine and doesnt hurt much, but the right breast is giving me some grief... I feel like someone as a tennis ball and has just pushed it hard up against my chest. It is so uncomfortable and makes me want to cry! I am so scared that I have developed CC ... I dont know much about it but it feels like my muscle sure doesnt want to let go out of the implant.

Also, on a different note.. for the first week - did seeing yourself naked (new boobs) make you feel queezy? Because even they dont look deformed - it grosses me out and I"m scared will never get used to it.

The day after my op I wanted to cry, it looked so weird and they both pointed out wrong and were so far apart.. In the past 2 weeks they have come together a lot more.. My queasy feeling was when the nurse showed me my massages and she pinched the crap out of them I thought I was going to throw up!!

The day after my op I wanted to cry, it looked so weird and they both pointed out wrong and were so far apart.. In the past 2 weeks they have come together a lot more.. My queasy feeling was when the nurse showed me my massages and she pinched the crap out of them I thought I was going to throw up!!

Ahhh oucheee! I was told my implants were to not be massaged as they were brazillians or somethng or rather.

I mean more like - looking in the mirror and seeing my boobs holding 435cc of foreign object - just grosses me out! Lol I am weird.

Agree with wantbbs. My right is still tighter than the left, sits at least a cm higher and needs to come round to the front a good cm more. I'm right handed so the muscle on that side would be stronger and the implant was a much tighter fit on that side too. You're probably similar. I wouldn't be too concerned, you will have your checkup soon and you can always ring the surgery tomorrow if your really worried.

Also, don't overthink how you look naked. At the moment they are so obviously new it is an immediate reminder especially while you're feeling under the weather. Once swelling starts to dissipate and they settle a bit, they will look more natural so you will be less likely to feel that way.

your boobs are awesome : ) they look so good after surgery.. they will look even better when they settle.

My mum got depressed after her boob job she didnt like them as much but when they started to settle she loves them to bits.. shes over the moon. but it took her time to get use to them. i acually thought she was crazy when she rang me crying about them. i told her they where fine.. but yeh she couldnt be happier now- bar having no feeling in her left nipple, she hates that : \ .

Maybe you can call ur dr and ask him?

Mrstag is right. I'm 6 weeks and my right still has some muscle swelling from being my dominant side and the muscle being stronger and tighter.

It will take some getting used to. Don't take any notice of what they look like for a couple more weeks yet, there are lots and lots of changes to happen yet.

thanks guys :)

i highly doubt i have CC the more i think about it.

i think they look fine, but just ..... feel like ive put so much weight into them it just doesnt feel like they will EVER feel normal to me. hard to explain.

i have had a serious case of boobie blues - been crying for the past 2 days for all sorts of reasons,, stressing i wont be able to get back to work on time, stressing about the future having to get them redone at SOME stage even though im only young... all apart of the process i guess.

so grateful to have you guys here to bombard you with my nonsense... means alot to me and my poor partner that has to put up with me! x

Its early days, you have had an operation and the stress and excitement leading up to a BA takes a toll. My Dr told me that implants can take up to 12 mths to reach their final result, by 3 mths mine were soft and pliable and by 6 mths even better. Rest and look after yourself, just give it a little longer. We are so use to looking at ourselves with smaller breasts that it takes time to get use to the new look, i only have to look at my pre-op pics, and i know i never want to go back to that look. Good luck with your recovery.

Awww dont stress. I think when you have to go through surgery, pain and being uncomfortable Its hard on your emotions to. its easier to get upset about things.. But try not to stress about things like that until it comes time to.. I know from what my mothers said hers feel like her own now. i'm not sure how long that takes though. I was thinking today I hope i dont freak out having the inplants in.. and them feel odd in me.

I think its good to be able to talk to others.. Hope you start feeling better soon.

When do you have to go back to work?

Well I'm looking forward to feeling like their apart of me, same as your mum does.

I go back to work on the 29th of jan. but there are so many people in my office that I don't want to explain to why i can't lift archive boxes or whatever.... I'm in admin....

Hopes my posts aren't frightening you in any way about yours lol! You're lucky you have had your mum who's been through it :)

lol good idea.. hurt my back.. light duties : )

No your not frightening me.. pretty much the only thing on my mind atm is BA so Ive been thinking about everything. I probably should try not to think about it.. that way time goes faster. I get paranoid of any odd sensation though.. even the hole tight chest thing is freaking me out because the moment i feel like i cant breath.. i think i'm dying..

Mum is the person thats pushing me to get them done and she keeps telling me to go as big as i can lol.. she got DD but wish she got E cup. She 43. shes wanted a boobjob forever though. so its good she finally got one.

Just say that you injured your shoulder or something - you protecting your chest will look similar as if you had an injury that you were avoiding damaging again.

That's exactly what I was going to say after I went back to work in case anyone noticed I was a bit stiff..... That I pulled a muscle in my shoulder... But, honestly think it was better to start using the muscles after the two week mark rather than not... Didn't take long to get back to normal after that...

:)