Sign in to follow this  
Melany

Am I too old??

I don't want to offend anyone with this post, I have always wanted bigger boobs and to not feel like a girl, I have decided I want to get my boobs done but I just had a moment of OMG. I am 34 this year!!! OMG. I don't like this getting old thing :( I know there are so many young girls in their 20s who get theirs done and I think that's great. But I am starting to think now that I am too old. I still feel young and want to stay young.

Do others ladies feel like this? Sorry if this doesn't make sense just freaked out cause I didn't realize I was 34 this year haha

Well if you're old at 33 then I'm just about dead as I'm turning 38 tomorrow:)

I definitely don't think we are too old but sadly my body is never going to look how it did in my younger day and my breast results won't be be nearly as good after surgery either. But you work with you've got and I still go to the gym everyday and I dress really well (at least I think so) so why shouldn't we get to spoil ourselves:)

I don't want to offend anyone with this post, I have always wanted bigger boobs and to not feel like a girl, I have decided I want to get my boobs done but I just had a moment of OMG. I am 34 this year!!! OMG. I don't like this getting old thing :( I know there are so many young girls in their 20s who get theirs done and I think that's great. But I am starting to think now that I am too old. I still feel young and want to stay young.

Do others ladies feel like this? Sorry if this doesn't make sense just freaked out cause I didn't realize I was 34 this year haha

No way!! Although don't go too big. There's nothing worse than seeing an older lady (I'm talking 50+), with massive cans.

God, I turn 44 this year and I'm so glad I've done this. I've thought about it for more than 5 years and always put it aside - too old, too selfish, too expensive. Now I wish I'd done it sooner

Awww, thanks so much ladies, it makes me feel much better. I think I am just freaking out as I still see myself in my 20's Ha. ScarlettRose, I dont want to go too big, would be happy with a full C cup or small D. I do wonder what they will look like when I am in my 60s or 70s though

NicNac, Happy Birthday for tomorrow x

If it makes your decision any easier, I am 51 and travelling with a 54 year old and we are both getting new boobs overseas Referring less to augmentation and leaning moreso to..............re-inflation *L*

It's something we have both strived to achieve but circumstances and finances leading up until now have held us back. Better late than never

All the best

Edited by Bonnielicious
typing error

miss mel I have been asking myself the same question. And I've got four years on you!

But at the end of the day, you're doing this for you, and nobody else (I'll just generalise here). And if you're not happy with what the kids left you, then you need to do what is right for you. You'll choose something that doesn't look like pamela anderson, but flatters your body. Then it will just leave people guessing whether they're fake or you're just very lucky. :p

All the best!

My sister was waiting to see her surgeon, also in the waiting room was a lady in her 70s, she's recently had a BA and was now planning her face lift.

34 definitely not too old!

Hey Miss Mel

I'm 34 too and so glad I had a BA! Had been 'wishfully thinking' about it for 10 yrs and 'really seriously thinking' about it for the last 2....so glad I finally did it and now I'm so happy I have boobs! Also makes me feel younger :)

Also, in my research I saw some pics of boobs with implants 20 yrs later when the woman was about 60 and they still looked great (I think they were implants on the smaller side)

All the best with your consult!

Awww, thanks so much ladies, it makes me feel much better. I think I am just freaking out as I still see myself in my 20's Ha. ScarlettRose, I dont want to go too big, would be happy with a full C cup or small D. I do wonder what they will look like when I am in my 60s or 70s though

NicNac, Happy Birthday for tomorrow x

You will be the best looking nanna with a perky rack playing bingo.

Age is a funny thing, I'm 34 and seem to be more worried about how I look now then I use too. I have also had 4 kids and I have basically become a bit selfish and making some time for me. I exercise 5-6 times per week, I have lost a stack of weight and I have come to the realisation that if I'm not happy then no one in this family will be.... If boobies are going to make you feel better about yourself then that is what you should do!!! We give so much to everyone else it is about time we gave some back to ourselves :)

No way!. I'm 35 this year,I haven't ever thought that I'm too old!.

I had my youngest 7 mths ago,I see it as a reward to myself to have my body back to the way I had it after having 4 kids. I have also lost heaps of weight,and am far from happy with my body.

YOUR STILL YOUNG LOL... your only in your 30s.. my mum got them done at 42 and loves them.. You need to do what makes you feel good. Im 23 and i worry about my age already i feel my life is flying..

But all honesty get what makes you happy.. and what will make you feel good. your still young why not get yourself something to boost your confidence and wear nice things why you can... rock out in a bikini ans be a milf.. do it while you can.

Hell no please don't say that! Lol seriously though I am 33 this year and I actually feel better than when I was younger.. I was really unfit and overweight when I was in my early 20s and now love the gym and alot healthier and happier and more ready for this than ever! Ageing does suck, but you're definitely not too old :) only as old as you feel right?? Personally for me I feel like this is a perfect age for it :)

No way your only a spring chicken still ......I'm 40 in march and just had my BA last Nov and I'm happy with what I have now ....I have had my family and knew that the time was right my youngest is 2 eldest is 19 so I've waited a long time to do it .... Tummy tuck next I think plastic surgery is a bit addictive lol....

Definitely not too old :-).... I am turning 40 (still feel like I am 25 btw ;-) ) and wanted to do it while I was still looking alright :-)... I've had my babies and breastfed them, they have done their job and now I want them to look pretty again - they can work for me. Never ever too old to make yourself feel good and do nice things - whatever makes you happy I say :-)

BTW Happy birthday Nicnac

Edited by emmas
wanted to add somthing

I'll be getting boobs the day after I turn 32! Sometimes I think it's old since I don't hit the clubs and beach as frequently as I used to!!! yet I think about the times when I will be there and just the general feeling of wearing clothes with shape reconfirms my decision!! My youngest is 3 this year and I don't think I would have done it much sooner as I've only been back at work for less than 2 years