LIP injections QLD

• 4 weeks later...

I go to injectables down the gold coast.. They use Allergan which I find it not so hard in your lips, I have used Juvederm before and you can feel the product in your lips. But with the Allergan you can't feel the product. I also think it lasts longer, I got mine done about 6 months ago and they haven't changed.

I don't have a problem with juvaderm. The first few weeks its hard but now 7 months on they are still big and feel 100% natural!

• 3 weeks later...

Im paying $500 for Juvederm Ultra Plus in Brisbane :) But then I've seen it for $900 at other places. It's amazing how much the price can vary!

KatherineTinkerBell Where do you go on the GC? $450 for 1ml is such a good price! Do you feel like you're getting the same life out of Allergen as Juvederm? That was the seller for me with Ultra plus, I wouldn't have to get them done for 12-18months! :)

I go to injectables down the gold coast.. They use Allergan which I find it not so hard in your lips, I have used Juvederm before and you can feel the product in your lips. But with the Allergan you can't feel the product. I also think it lasts longer, I got mine done about 6 months ago and they haven't changed.

This sounds great. I got a touch of filler (a teeny touch) when my friend was studying cosmetic nursing so let her put a bit in my lips.

I have been dying to get a proper set done however I need to time it around work (don't want to be rocking up with bruised swollen lips).

Do you get a 1ml and how many days around work do you plan it?

The website looks awesome!

Girl you got me a bit excited after seeing this!

Im paying $500 for Juvederm Ultra Plus in Brisbane :) But then I've seen it for $900 at other places. It's amazing how much the price can vary!

KatherineTinkerBell Where do you go on the GC? $450 for 1ml is such a good price! Do you feel like you're getting the same life out of Allergen as Juvederm? That was the seller for me with Ultra plus, I wouldn't have to get them done for 12-18months! :)

Oh my gosh I just saw this sorry Kdmma.... So far I have got the same life out of Allergan... is been a while since I had them done and I don't think they've changed at all. First time I had mine done was while I was getting my BA so didn't feel the pain of the needles, so second time around I was really scared of this. At injectables the lady has this special numbing cream which you can't buy anywhere she has a pharmacist make it specially for her and man does it work I couldn't feel a thing!! So that was another great point of why I go there.

This sounds great. I got a touch of filler (a teeny touch) when my friend was studying cosmetic nursing so let her put a bit in my lips.

I have been dying to get a proper set done however I need to time it around work (don't want to be rocking up with bruised swollen lips).

Do you get a 1ml and how many days around work do you plan it?

The website looks awesome!

Girl you got me a bit excited after seeing this!

Yep I get 1ml :) I got mine on a Thursday night and had the Friday off just in case it was really swollen but you could hardly tell and it was fine by monday to return back to work.

At injectables they do a payment plan as well,so you pay half up front and then they do a 3 week plan of deducting money out of account. I thought that was pretty cool too.

Yep I get 1ml :) I got mine on a Thursday night and had the Friday off just in case it was really swollen but you could hardly tell and it was fine by monday to return back to work.

At injectables they do a payment plan as well,so you pay half up front and then they do a 3 week plan of deducting money out of account. I thought that was pretty cool too.

SQEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm a shift worker so very often have 3 and 4 days off in a row. I'm totally going to go and see them!! They sound wonderful!!!

I just hope I don't look like a fish!!!!

Katherine,

Have you had your lips done anywhere else?

I had fillers in my lips and they were so swollen I could hardly talk. Was really badly bruised also for about a week. Really unhappy with the outcome.

Did you get a dental block or did you just have numbing cream?

Would you recommend I try The place and GC?

I just don't want to go through what I did last time.

They used juvederm! I think she may have been fairly new to it! Only about a year or so of experience maybe.

But yeh so much bruising and I couldn't go out in public, didn't even want my family to look at me cause I was so embarrassed.

It hurt to talk etc!! Not a good experience but I really like the look of fuller lips.

Might give Injectables at the coast a go!!

• 1 month later...

Hey jenlt - my sister saw a nurse injector at a place in Brisbane called Enhance Plastic Surgery, whom I also see for Botox. She had her lips done there with Juvederm and they look fantastic! I really really like the way the Juvederm looks and she had quite minimal bruising and said they don't really feel hard at all.

I am interested to hear how you go at Injectables but I think I will try Enhance.

Lippies appointment at 2:30 today WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

omg your getting your lips done today i am so jealous. i have my appointment next month eeek im excited.

You have to put some before and afters up

how much are you getting, what product are you getting, i want to know everything haha