Sign in to follow this  
kyliesl

Dr Boonchai PIAC???

Hi Ladies,

I have recieved some information from PIAC and Dr Boonchai about my surgery.

I am wondering who has had their surgery with Dr Boonchai at PIAC and how did it go, what did it end up costing etc?

I am also wondering what is the difference between teardrop and round?...Would love to see some Before and Afters of those who have been to Dr Boonchai..I am wanting to keep them as natural as possible...

I have also been informed that I cant get very large implants due to lack of natural tissue, which is a little annoying!

I am a small A and was hoping to go to a large C/D...

Thanks Everyone :-)

Hi Kylie :)

There's quite a few of us here onthe forum who has used dr Boonhai.

I myself will be having a lift with implants on Monday 28/1 so not too far off for me now. Feel free to add me as a friend if you want to see pre and post op photos they will probably all be up after my trip - early mid Feb :)

Edited by silentrose
Autocorrect

I am using CosMediTour as an agency. They are based on the Gold Coast and it was very convenient for as I lived 5 minutes away. A lot of the girls book through PIAC directly as they find it easier to communicate with them rather than having someone in between you and the hospital as well as not paying the agents booking fee (of the top of my head I think mine was $395 non refundable +10% of the procedure to secure/book the date) - but I was poor once I booked and only just finished saving up and paid my remaining fee just last week :)

Hi kylisl

How are you ? I had my BA with Dr Boonchai and he is such a lovely man , straight to the point and no mucking around with anything...

I have round implants but they say teardrop are more natural looking , i think mine look natural but i dont know ..... I'm not to sure what the difference is ......cost was around $4,100 that's with all my fees from banks as I used my Visa card ......

Feel free to ask any questions you might have and if I can answer them I will ....

Mum05

Hey silentrose...thanks for replying..I have emailed Cosmeditour in regards to a group tour in may..it advises on their website it will cost around $5990..including flights and accom...seems reasonable?? then again im not really sure what its meant to cost!!

Hi MumO5, thanks for replying.. I am good, trying to get my head around everything!!...Dr boonchai has advised that the largest implants i can get is 300cc, I have emailed cosmeditour as advised above, as they said they can get me a second opinion, will see what comes of that!... good point about the natural looking...i'm not sure what there meant to look like either..all i know is..i don't want them to look too fake..if that makes sense!...$4100...wow you got quiet a bargain!..i am currently looking into CC and finance etc. the things you have to go through for breasts!!!..If only i got what my mum has! haha

Kylie :-)

I'd say that it's a reasonable price as it is including both flights and accommodation as well as the fact that the prices for certain procedures have gone up a little bit this year. I'm payin now: THB190,000 (~$6333) plus $93/night - $1395 in junior suite at Dewa Karin Beach Resort (splitting the cost with bf: $645) and just over $1000 for flights :) all in all just over $8300 for breast lift with implants :)

And if I wasn't having my bf with me I'd probably be going in a group as it is always nice to have someone there who is either accompanying you or having a procedure done that you can talk to and share experiences with.

Was going to book dewa @ karon for a holiday in Nov and Lillian advised us that they are no longer dewa its now being rebranded Karon sovereign all suites :( I don't know if the change will make a difference ....

That's cheap silentrose for a lift and implants I was quoted for both with and without a lift ....another lady I had spoke to on here said she was quoted 190,000 tbht and ended up paying 220,000 tbht after consult .... Pretty much the same with just my implants they quoted me 110,000 and I paid 130,000 tbht so just have the bit extra with you ........Dr Boonchai also told me that 450 cc was my limit....

MumO5

Hi Ladies,

I have recieved some information from PIAC and Dr Boonchai about my surgery.

I am wondering who has had their surgery with Dr Boonchai at PIAC and how did it go, what did it end up costing etc?

I am also wondering what is the difference between teardrop and round?...Would love to see some Before and Afters of those who have been to Dr Boonchai..I am wanting to keep them as natural as possible...

I have also been informed that I cant get very large implants due to lack of natural tissue, which is a little annoying!

I am a small A and was hoping to go to a large C/D...

Thanks Everyone :-)

Hi Kylie,

I am planning to have my BA with Dr Boonchai in may, he said exactly the same thing to me about breast tissue, but for me he said only 200-250cc, But I'm just going to wait to I see him in Person as I feel I may look different in the pics. I trust he probably know what's best though, I'm hoping maybe we can push it to 300cc.:)

I'm going through Truly Medical Getaways, I nurse from Perth who organises everything for you and actually goes with you if you are in a group. (i'm going individually just with my bf) Apart from the fact she is a registered nurse which is great, her service is also FREE :)

When are you thinking of going??

:)

Hi Starflower,

I am looking at going in the Middle of May also, cosmeditour are currently offering a group tour at this time, and the price seemed resonable?..although its hard to know what reasonable is...although ive noticed that they seem to take their time in regards to getting back to you about everything. I found when i contacted PIAC/ dr Boonchai directly they were much quicker, however I think i like the idea of having everything already organised for you! perhaps i might have to contact TMG...What date in May are you booked for? you must be so excited...how have you found the cost etc?...

Kylie

Hi Starflower,

I am looking at going in the Middle of May also, cosmeditour are currently offering a group tour at this time, and the price seemed resonable?..although its hard to know what reasonable is...although ive noticed that they seem to take their time in regards to getting back to you about everything. I found when i contacted PIAC/ dr Boonchai directly they were much quicker, however I think i like the idea of having everything already organised for you! perhaps i might have to contact TMG...What date in May are you booked for? you must be so excited...how have you found the cost etc?...

Kylie

Hi Kylie, I'm just waiting for confirmation on either the 23rd or 24th May for surgery, My bf and I are going to have a 10 day holiday first so I can swim etc.. I cant imagine going to thailand and not being able to swim lol so after I have got my swimming and relaxing out of they way, I'll have the surgery and then 12 days to recover just to be safe!

Are you going by yourself? I think a tour is a good idea if you are? TMG actually has a group tour in may also and still no service fee I dont think!

Moira has been quite good at getting back to me, even late on a Sat night.

I have only heard good things about Cosmeditours though, I just didn't want to pay the fee.

We got really cheap flights, under $600 return and direct to Phuket, Jetstar had a sale.

And they have quoted 115,000 THB for the surgery.

We are probably going to stay in the Millennium resort Patong for my recovery,its 5 stars and about $95 per night, If you are going through PIAC you get a special deal though that involves breakfast every day, lunch, a few other things also.

We usually stay in 4star over there which are about $60 per night and beautiful! But we thought a bit of luxury might help my recovery!! ;)

Looking forward to hear your plans :) Maybe we can meet up for coffee over there!

I'm so excited!!!

Hi Starflower :-)

Such a great idea to go for a holiday beforehand, i hadn't even thought about doing that!...I am also going with my bf, but still looking at doing the group thing and having him tag along, for some reason it seems to work out cheaper?..although, going through a tour group seems to take a while.so if it begins to annoy me with the amount of time it starts to take..i might look at doing it myself!..

I just want to get it all booked in!...

Seems like you got a great deal with your flights!..and the hotel sounds great also...i would definitely look at getting 5star! after all you will be needing to recover and the more luxurious the better!!

Yes it would be great if we can catch up over there, I will keep you posted on my surgery dates etc!

I have also sent you a FR.

Kylie :)

Hi girls

Sorry to jump in here , Dr Boonchai tells you that it's ok to sit in ocean and pool but not swim movement.....

MumO5

Thanks mum05 thats good to know, yes I can imagine doing a breast stroke or any arm movement after would be impossible :) I'll prob just dip my feet in, i wouldn't want to get any pool water germs in my incision either.

I went in the beach around at shein beach and just sat in it ...day 6 I had stitches out and that's the day I went to the beach .... I think the salt may have been a good thing ...

MumO5

I just got out of surgery yesterday and dr B is lovely. Chest is still a bit tight and butt is numb from lying/sitting in a reclining position throughout the night.

Can't wait to be out of here. Bf has trouble sleeping on the couch being not so comfortable.. We're hoping to be out of here today but all depends on how I'm healing dr B said. And I might have to stay another night in hospital.

Hi Ladies! I'm booked in with Dr Boonchai for BA on Feb 16th. Its comforting to hear such positive comments about him! I'm super excited about getting a BA but really nervous about 'what people might say/think' when i get back. I'm a school teacher & so my concern is with the other staff....(they can be a bit funny). Does anyone else have the same concern?

Hi Ladies! I'm booked in with Dr Boonchai for BA on Feb 16th. Its comforting to hear such positive comments about him! I'm super excited about getting a BA but really nervous about 'what people might say/think' when i get back. I'm a school teacher & so my concern is with the other staff....(they can be a bit funny). Does anyone else have the same concern?

Hi Cosmo, To be honest I have thought about what other people might think, but in the end, I really want bigger boobs,so i dont really care what they think! if they have issues with it, then its their problem! as long as your happy with them, thats the main thing!! :-)

Hey guys. Yeah dr B is great. I was discharged one day earlier than I first thought from the hospital and he put waterproof dressings on my insitions. Said I could go in the water if I wanted to but no swimming. Have had a little tryout in the water today and felt good but I was a bit worried my dressings would leak. He did give me a spare set of dressings for my insitions that I will change into tomorrow. Have my follow up on Tuesday morning and so looking forward to it.

I can already do heaps of stuff - shirts on off (but I try to step into the, and pull em up) :)