Sign in to follow this  
Melany

Confused with profiles - high vs moderate?

I have booked in with Dr Harwood and he has put me down to moderate profile.

I am confused between the difference on the 2. Can anyone help me with this. Has anyone else got moderate profiles that can explain the difference or show me their pics? Oh, this is all too confusing, but I want to get the result I am looking for.

Please also see my before pics if it helps. Thx

I thought Dr Harwood only had:

- Moderate

- High Profile

- Extra High Profile

Moderate profiles have more width and less projection.

High profiles are more perky (more projection) and you can vary on width.

Girls with more chest space are advised to go for Moderate so that the implant covers more chest, as highs could look like.. bubbles sitting on a chest? Hard to explain.

Have you googled the differencess? I have high profile with 435cc because I wanted projection and side boob (that fullness look)

I wasnt advised to go with moderate profile because I have a small chest space and the moderates didnt give me enough projection.

Ill go look at your pics now x

What look are you going for? you should upload some photos of the boobs you would like, and also try looking for girls wth similar stats to you - and see their results, see what they went with - this might help you.

Thanks MissNewBoobies. I have a wider chest so perhaps thats why he recommended moderates. I just want a natural looking teardrop shape with a little side boob. The reason I am confused is because I have a look at before and afters, They are all so different. Some women have the same shape breast after surgery but they were too different implants, lol

Havent looked at your pic yet - was watchng that vd again, OMG my "I" key isnt workng properly, drving me nuts.

If you show Dr H photos of what you would really like your results to come out like - he will know what to do.

Thats what I did - I showed him photos and he knew exactly what would give me the outcome, afterall he is the expert =)

WOW thank you so much for this link. It has helped me immensly. Yep I think I am very happy with moderate profiles now and I know why he suggested them to me. I have broad shoulders so it needs the wider base to give me a little side boob. Thanks so much MissNewBoobies

For anyone else with moderate profile, I would love to see your before and after pics also, pretty pretty please.

Most of the after photos of women on here I love are all high profiles, don't think I have seen any women with moderates

This is how I've always known the difference between profiles to be:

[ATTACH]6685[/ATTACH]

In my mind HP has higher projection and smaller in diameter and LP hardly any projection but a wider base.

But then I found this:

[ATTACH]6686[/ATTACH]

Now I'm confused as the second image shows different projections but the same diameter.

I think people only get the "bum crack look" when their chest width is too small and they should really be getting HP instead of moderates.

Personally I don't mind that look as I LOVE natural cleavage (probably because I don't have any lol).

ah cool, I have a wider chest (as Dr said, although I have never though myself wide, lol) And boobs are quite spread out so I probably wouldnt get bum look would I? Please see my photos if you want, your opinions would be appreciated. It's a decision you dont want to get wrong hey?

You should take a texta (one that washes off easily) and draw a line down the edge of the inside of one breast and a line down the other so you have two parallel lines where your cleavage is. That should give you a pretty good indication of where your boobs will end up (only fuller around the edges).

My PS reckons I have good natural cleavage put because I have no boobs to accentuate it, I can't tell just by looking at my chest.

Right now it's a flat surface but once the new additions are installed, I'll be able to see it. :)

By wide chest does he mean BWD or shoulder to shoulder?

It's def a BWD/implant size issue Miss Mel. I could have gone for a moderate profile but only in 270cc as the 230 low profile, 270 mod profile, 315 high profile, 360 xhp all have a width of 11.7 which Dr Harwood was most comfortable for me. Check out this link for the brochure on the different silimed brazilian implants and sizes.

http://eurosurgicalwp.carboncode.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/2012-Silimed-catalogue-breast.pdf.

My boobs are slowly moving closer together now..started with 2 finger and now 1 1/2..lol. I was able to carefully push them together yesterday to get an idea how my cleavage will eventually look too. So don't forget once they soften you will be able to get a better cleavage too :) I'm sure you won't have to worry about butt cleavage either ;)