Careful at the gym post op

Love being back at the gym :) started back light treadmill etc at 4 weeks and back to body attack classes now at 6 weeks. Any chest work is a big no no though. Ran into my trainer at the gym who had implants 10 years ago and headed back into weights too soon and caused one boob to lift! Apparently she still has some slight assymetry in nipple heights. Was a good reminder not to push it!

Thanks for the info hun. Yeah I thought before surgery I would get back into it soon after but now I'm gonna wait till at least 6 weeks to do upper body. Wanna start walking as soon as I can do a day with out painkillers and then do squats and lunges etc. Have you bought new sports bras crops yet? I've been looking at the panache ultimate sports bra as goes up to a H cup and looks very cool.

I've heard about the panache sports bra.. They are meant to be ultra supportive. I have a

Berlei electrify (wireless as I got it at 3 weeks) which is good but I got it when I still had some swelling around my ribs so I

got the wrong size. I double bra it with a Lorna Jane crop which seems to minimize the bounce. I think I will wait a few more weeks before I get another sports. I'd like it to last a little longer :) all the best with your recovery!!

My next appointment is in another 6weeks so I guess I will find out then whether I am cleared for chest work. So I am currently able to do high intensity but as my pecs were really strong I still have a lot of swelling on one so I feel I need a day between each high intensity day and just do leg work. I would say everyone's recovery is slightly different but I wouldn't be game to box quite yet.

• 2 months later...