Sign in to follow this  
starflower

not much Breast tissue??

Hi Girls,

I just got an assessment from Dr Boonchai at PIAC via email, he mentioned from my photos he noted that I didn't have much breast tissue so I wont be able to have a large implant.

I'm not after huge boobs just maybe a full c small d, at the moment I wear a 12b but i am really an A cup.

He suggested I could only probably go moderate plus silicone 200-250cc , I was a bit shocked as I was thinking more 375cc or something along those lines.

Has anyone else had this problem? And do you think his opinion may change when I see him in person? As I'm a dancer and quite toned, I feel in the pics I may look a bit narrower and more boney (ribs) than I actually am??

I just don't want them to look to narrow/little balls on my chest. Although I'm sure he knows what he's talking about?!

Any opinions would be great!

Starflower x

Hi Starflower. I had very little breast tissue. Feel free to Fr me. I got 360cc brazilian teardrop xhp dual placement so you can't see the implant edge and they are perfect for me. I think there are quite a few girls in here in the same boat :)

Hi Starflower. I had very little breast tissue. Feel free to Fr me. I got 360cc brazilian teardrop xhp dual placement so you can't see the implant edge and they are perfect for me. I think there are quite a few girls in here in the same boat :)

Thanks Brissiemum,

I sent a fr, we have similar stats also I'm 170cm 63 kg :) Nice to know others have this issue also!

:)

Starflower, perhaps you could get a face to face consultation with someone here first. When I sent through pics to my Dr I had a different response to face to face. Once I had my face to face consultation my Dr felt doing the 360cc was ok so I do think my photos may have been a little different to what I truly look like. All the best x

Hi, feel free to add me and look at mine. I got 260cc and I'm a 10D (trust me but I don't think they look huge I think they look in proportion).. They will do whatever is in best proportion with your body.. :) good luck xo

Hi Starflower...I was also told the same by Dr Boonchai..he informed me that the largest I could go was 300cc. I thought, OMG there going to be too small, however I have given the rice sizers a go, and am happy with how they look, anything is an improvement really. :-) Cosmeditour are currently in the process of getting a second opinion for me, but not sure it will change anything. As a few ladies have suggested, perhaps see someone in Aus? just for the second opinion... Good Luck!!

I am 50kg and quite boney esp on my chest with maybe a A cup, I have been told by Dr Harwood the largest I can go is the HP 330cc. Might be a good idea to get an opinion in person here first.

Hi Starflower...I was also told the same by Dr Boonchai..he informed me that the largest I could go was 300cc. I thought, OMG there going to be too small, however I have given the rice sizers a go, and am happy with how they look, anything is an improvement really. :-) Cosmeditour are currently in the process of getting a second opinion for me, but not sure it will change anything. As a few ladies have suggested, perhaps see someone in Aus? just for the second opinion... Good Luck!!

Thanks Kylie, yeah I should give the rice sizers a go! I will be happy with a full c so i think it will end up ok with a smaller implant, I think I just get so used to seeing most people on here getting in the 400cc's but then they are all wearing DD-E bras which s probably way to big for my lifestyle. Let me know if another opinion is any different. :)

Hi Girls,

I just got an assessment from Dr Boonchai at PIAC via email, he mentioned from my photos he noted that I didn't have much breast tissue so I wont be able to have a large implant.

I'm not after huge boobs just maybe a full c small d, at the moment I wear a 12b but i am really an A cup.

He suggested I could only probably go moderate plus silicone 200-250cc , I was a bit shocked as I was thinking more 375cc or something along those lines.

Has anyone else had this problem? And do you think his opinion may change when I see him in person? As I'm a dancer and quite toned, I feel in the pics I may look a bit narrower and more boney (ribs) than I actually am??

I just don't want them to look to narrow/little balls on my chest. Although I'm sure he knows what he's talking about?!

Any opinions would be great!

Starflower x

Hey Starflower :) Have accepted your FR :) I guess it's a bit hard for them to guess what you'll need just from photos but I agree with the others that it prob wouldn't be a bad idea to get a couple of opinions here before you go... I too was thinking I'd need something along 300cc! So I was a bit worried when my Dr suggested in the 200's.... But, they know best :) Just as a guess, I'm thinking 375cc would maybe take you past a D cup... (I also wasn't after huge boobs)

And I totally agree with you about pics making you look more bony than in real life! Some pics I've taken make me look much worse than in real life, I reckon...

Is he going under the muscle?

Thanks Bex31, I'll check yours out , yeah he said under and moderate plus profile which is what I had expected just not that small but now I've been looking at some girls on here with a smaller implants they really dont look small, I would be so happy with that size! I may ask if I can go up a bit to maybe 275cc or 300cc but i trust him to try and give me the look i'm after!

Hmmm, I was also a size A (but also wore a 12B, haha!) and I got a 380cc implant (anatomical, brazilians). I would think until you get properly measured (shoulders, ribcage, etc etc) then I wouldn't go on that. I'd wait for someone to actually see you in person and provide you with advice, before you decide on size (and I'm sure a speak for a lot of people here, I'd go the biggest you can get! We all seem to get 'boobie greed' after, and wish we went bigger!!).

Hi Starflower, my story is similar to Brissiemum's. I'm very bony chested with little breast tissue. From my email photos, my doctor was sure I would fit a max of 315cc and possibly only 270cc. I even emailed and asked if he would be ordering larger sizes just in case. He said he doubted I'd need any and predicted my bwd to be only 10.5cm. On surgery day he had me try the 315s and then gave me 360s to try. My bwd turned out to be 12.5 so I got 360s. I did have to go unders and teardrops because I was so thin on top. The experts even have trouble from photos. I think seeing a local dr just for reassurance is a great idea.

Hi Starflower, my story is similar to Brissiemum's. I'm very bony chested with little breast tissue. From my email photos, my doctor was sure I would fit a max of 315cc and possibly only 270cc. I even emailed and asked if he would be ordering larger sizes just in case. He said he doubted I'd need any and predicted my bwd to be only 10.5cm. On surgery day he had me try the 315s and then gave me 360s to try. My bwd turned out to be 12.5 so I got 360s. I did have to go unders and teardrops because I was so thin on top. The experts even have trouble from photos. I think seeing a local dr just for reassurance is a great idea.

Thanks Mrstag, thats great to hear others have this same issue,And yours look great! I think I'll probably have a much bigger BWD than he presumes, I have quite wide shoulders/ribs but just because I have no boobs in the pic i look really bony and narrow lol!

I'm sure when I get measured all will be fine :)