Yanhee International Hospital- Thailand

Hi, I am new to this forum & am just after some expierences & opinions on Yanhee Inter. Hosp Thailand. I have had a friend get a BA done there with no complaints. I would love to get a tummy tuck, lipo and maybe a breast lift. Just trying to do some research with out really knowing what to look for.

Any help would be greatful. Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm also thinking about trying to book with Yanhee for similar procedures (since I'm already in Bangkok but the surgeon I booked with decided to cancel my appointments 1 day before my consultation). I'm hopeful even though it's very last minute. Does anyone have any opinions of Dr. Greechart who I was reffered to for Tummy Tuck & Breast Lift + Augmentation.

My father was an internationally recognized surgeon and I can honestly say that I was ABSOLUTELY blwn away at how professional this hospital and staff are! Yes it is busy and Yes it sometimes may look like organized kaos but the hospital is internationally known and prides itself in servicing other nationalities and YES my results are FAB :) I would go back without a second thought!(oh and I contacted Staph from a tonsilectomy in a respecatble sydney hospital ) I have had no signs of complications or infection and many a follow up email! one thouroughly happy customer :)