Sign in to follow this  
aleishajane

Tomorrow!!!

Hi there everyone,

I'm fairly new here, have only started one thread in the past. But just thought I'd share my experience with you all.

So it's 15 HOURS until ill be having my surgery with Dr Tavakoli. Is it normal to be having a roller coaster of emotions? I've been so excited until today. Now all of a sudden it feels reality, and I can not believe its TOMORROW!

I got so emotional dropping my 3 year old off at my mums tonight, thinking I won't see him for two days. (the longest I've ever been away for him for mind you)

Feels like I've packed a million things to take with me as I don't know what will be comfortable to wear as I'm staying overnight in Sydney as I like 2.5hours away from there.

The hardest part is not knowing what to expect afterwards so I am sort of preparing myself for the worst.

Well wish me luck guys.

Ill update post surgery.

22 year old. Deflated 10A after breastfeeding.

BA Surgery - Dr Tavakoli 1st Feb 2013

460cc Nagor HP implants. Hoping to be a full D Cup.

I hope everything goes perfectly for you Aleisha! I'm so confused as to what to take with me for mine too! Let us know how your surgery goes and if there are any important items you wished that you brought with you!

GOOD LUCK aleishajane:)

I was the same, I prepared myself for the worst pain ever. I was so wrong and pretty surprised at how easy the whole experience has been for me.

Enjoy the general anesthetic! You go to sleep so quickly and wake up with boobs.. It's awesome!

Sending lots of positive vibes your way. Look forward to hearing how you goo!

xxx

Hi there :)

So I'm about 28 hours post surgery. And I'm actually not feeling too bad.

I mean I'm not comfortable by any means but I'm not in pain as such.

The heaviness on my chest is just crazy. There is 5kgs difference in my weight since yesterday morning before surgery. My chest feels unbelievably tight too. I had 460cc implants and as I had pretty much nothing before, it's really tight especially across my sternum.

Besides the tightness and heaviness I'm in love. They are a little swollen as expected but I think the drains are helping. Which as being left in until Tuesday as I need someone to drive me back to the surgeons office which is 2.5 hours away.

My 3 year old doesn't know what to do. He wants cuddles off me, but as soon as I showed him the dressings and drains all he wanted to do was kiss me better. But he doesn't quite understand that mummy can't play with him etc at the moment. I've got support a round to help me for a few days yet.

Fingers crossed for a quick recovery.

P.S - I was told to wear the "Anna Bra" which I brought from Statina post surgical garments but it feels sooooooo tight when its on. Is that normal? It's as loose as it can be and I made sure I brought a bigger size. How long did you all wear the bra for each day?

Hi, I'm glad you're feeling so good and your photos look great! Regarding the bra Dr T says to wear in no more than 12 hours at a time. I had the same bra, in a medium, and it was tight too. If it gets too tight try to do it up with the zips only, not the clips and zips. It may help.

Good luck with your recovery and make sure you take the meds as prescribed as it stops the pain starting or getting too bad.