BA Essentials?

Breast Augmentation this coming Monday with Dr.Sanguan at PIAC! Way too excited!

Girls could you please help me out and let me know what essentials I need to take with me before I head over to Phuket...

Do I need any specific creams like Arnica to help heal and prevent swelling?

Would really appreciate all your help :D

I will be posting my whole experience!:o

x

Hi raquelyasmin

How are you ? I also went to PIAC back in November last year and had a BA with Dr Boonchai ....

Hospital is great all the staff are professional ....

The only thing i did take with me was antiseptic soap , and the only thing I had to buy at the pharmacy over there was betadine and bigger waterproof dressings than what they put on and give you .... Because I found showering and just humidity lifted the dressing so I just changed it and wiped with betadine every night before bed ....

MumO5

Hi raquelyasmin

How are you ? I also went to PIAC back in November last year and had a BA with Dr Boonchai ....

Hospital is great all the staff are professional ....

The only thing i did take with me was antiseptic soap , and the only thing I had to buy at the pharmacy over there was betadine and bigger waterproof dressings than what they put on and give you .... Because I found showering and just humidity lifted the dressing so I just changed it and wiped with betadine every night before bed ....

MumO5

Hi I wouldn't even thought of antiseptic soap or the dressings and betadine will have to put that on my list of things to pack thanks mum05 so much to think of ....

I took a big u shaped pillow but didn't use it because it was uncomfortable.. I slept a lot better on my back than I thought I would esp for being a tummy sleeper! We took over an empty luggage bag because we knew we would go nuts on the shopping and then I just gave it to our taxi driver because I was going to leave it at the hotel but the hotel packed it in our taxi lol and the driver loved it haha.

I took antiseptic wipes for under my arms but I left my bandages on over my incisions until the post op check up.. Apart from that just pawpaw for my lips and nipples and bio oil for my massages.. I had a few sports bras with me in diff sizes and my surgical bra I bought in aus.. But that's it really.. I got my hair washed and blow waved in the shopping centre for 500baht ($15) the whole time I was there coz I couldn't lift my arms.. I think that's it everything else was just normal. Good luck xo