cost of lift ontop of BA price

I also found out, that if your nipple sits lower then the crease under your boob then you may be eligible for a medicare rebate and then private health.. I'm borderline so the Dr is going to try for this but apparently medicare are very strict and he will have to answer to a letter with pictures to prove it etc... If they accept it as being within the guidelines then I should get around $6000 back..

Hi,

I had a BA and areola lift done at then end of last year. I was medicare approved and I have private health, this is what it cost me:

Extra $2200 for the lift (got back $1150 from Medicare & PH)

Extra $800 for anaesthetist for the lift (got back $221 from Medicare & PH)

In the hospital my PH covered my accommodation and operating room costs only for the lift part, I still had to pay operating room costs for the BA which came to about $1500.

Hope this helps you, all the best.

Hi,

I had a BA and areola lift done at then end of last year. I was medicare approved and I have private health, this is what it cost me:

Extra $2200 for the lift (got back $1150 from Medicare & PH)

Extra $800 for anaesthetist for the lift (got back $221 from Medicare & PH)

In the hospital my PH covered my accommodation and operating room costs only for the lift part, I still had to pay operating room costs for the BA which came to about $1500.

Hope this helps you, all the best.

sunshine do you have pics up? id love to see if you were similar to me starting out. I think i could get away with an areola lift also