Sign in to follow this  
millypede

New Photo's - 1 month post-op: Brazilian round 10B-10D/DD dual plane 380cc

Hi girls,

I've put up my 1 month post-op photos including one of my scar.... happy anniversery to my girls lol

I'm not sure if i can tell any changes from week 3 or the past weeks, so any feedback would be great.

Although a big change has been the softening up in the last week - they have gotten so squishy at the front of implant where my old breast tissue has come to the front instead of just tight skin. I cant stop constantly groping my boobs lol.

All the pain has gone but i developed Mondor's Cords (inflamed veins under incision where they get cut) - took Neurofed and they have gone down :)

xx

Hi girls,

I've put up my 1 month post-op photos including one of my scar.... happy anniversery to my girls lol

I'm not sure if i can tell any changes from week 3 or the past weeks, so any feedback would be great.

Although a big change has been the softening up in the last week - they have gotten so squishy at the front of implant where my old breast tissue has come to the front instead of just tight skin. I cant stop constantly groping my boobs lol.

All the pain has gone but i developed Mondor's Cords (inflamed veins under incision where they get cut) - took Neurofed and they have gone down :)

xx

Wow can't believe it's been a month already had a peek at ur pics looking real good and wish I had ur abs too lol I might have to check out the 8 min abs and giv it a try :)

Looking fantastic!!! I used your breasts as an example to explain to my hubby the whole "drop and fluff" thingy. I can see how much softer and rounder they look and you must be so happy with your great results.

Ooow thank everyone . Lol Nicnac I show my bf the girls boobs on hear too (sorry girls) - I'm like look at these they are soooo good, & look how much they have "fluffed". Look at square boob & then fluff no square boob haha I think I've non-sexualised them too much poor guy. But he is squishing them more now that there's no pain. Im really flattered u use mine an example as I can barely see it myself, all I see is good & bad lighting

Emmb FR accepted :)

Hi Amelia-dione I just signed up to the forum tonight, so sorry for my newbie post I am about to write!

Crazy, but in new posts this came up and I live in Melbourne and am considering going to GC to see Dr ******!

Do you live in Melbourne currently and fly there for the BA?? I don't know if he just has a good marketing team but the boobs that he has done all seem to look amazing, lol

Hi D...E?

Yes I live in Melbourne & flew to QLD for BA with Dr Ces. Originally I was going to Thailand but couldn't get off work so figured if I was going to spend the $$ why not have the best. The quotes I received in Melb were around $13,000-16,000 & the more well know PS reccommended on hear for Melbourne I'd look up their b4 & afters on their website & they didn't seem as good as Dr Ces b4 & afters on his website to me. Especially Dr Ces symmetry it's perfect, the breasts look sooo amazing I was completely obsessed with seing him. He has specialized in brazilians for 10-13yrs & they offer 10yr warranty which was big deal for me as I'm financing too. Dr Ces uses drains so less swelling & faster recover, he is a plastic surgeon nor cosmetic & performs under GA in private hospital

Also I was traveling to goldcoast for holiday so worked out perfect timing for recovery. Ill send u a FR to see my pics x

Cool, thank you! I have only just decided 100% that I will get mine done, so I am so new to everything! A couple of friends had him liked on facebook though, (haven't had them done by him so don't know anything I don't know), so he was one of the ones I have searched online. (that's as far as my research is at the moment - everything online!) From what people say, the Melbourne PS do seem more expensive, especially east suburbs and I haven't really liked their before and afters as much like you said. His website is kind of kooky but if that means he is a fantastic artist (sculpture) like he says than I'm ok with that haha.