Sign in to follow this  
Jane

New Brazilian Silimed Implants - teardrop 245cc - will they drop/fluff?

Hello! I am one week post op today. I use to be an a cup (barely) and had 245cc Brazilian teardrops. They look like torpedoes at the moment, when will the swelling subside, when will they "fluff" and "soften". My surgeon tells me to be patient but I'm so worried! Anyone had experience or reviews about Dr Moko on the Gold Coast?

Hi i have brazilian teardrops, anatomicals, my Dr explained to me that they can take up to 12 mths to reach their final results. Your just very early in your recovery, my swelling probably settled at around the 3 week mark. As each week passes they became softer and pliable. I looked at the first 6 weeks just as recovery time, they are an excellent implant, just give it some time.

Thanks Amelia!! Yours look fantastic! You must be stoked, I'd be looking at them all the time if I were you :) beautiful!! Thanks for making me feel a little better about mine, I guess I need go be patient. I still don't feel like I can go out in public. My clothes till don't sit right because they are so high and quite pointy. Where did you get your done?

i know what u mean Jane, when I first had them I didnt even wear tight clothes to show them off as I wasnt proud of them coz they just looked funny. I want mine to fluff heaps more its soooo annoying. Just image 6months-1yr omg they will be to die for haha.

At 3-4 weeks i noticed a massive improvement in sofening around the front of implant

I got mine done in Mermain Beach QLD by Dr ****** :D what about u?

Hi Jane congrats to your new girls.. I have mine done on April 2012 with furry brazilian and they just starting to soft now and yes like Cherry.pie say they can take to 12 months to settle so be patients... good luck

Thanks Jane! Made me feel a lot better about my worries! I probably just have the case of post op blues!

I got mine done at southport, my surgeon is Dr sheree moko located in robina. I go to see her tomorrow for my one week check up, I'll voice my concerns to her as well :)