Sign in to follow this  
angiesboobs

Hi - dr preeyaphas june 2013

Hi :o!

I have joined this thread as I deleted my facebook page and still wanted to get advice / hear previous stories etc of BA patients of Dr Preeyaphas.

I have booked in with Bangkok Makeovers for June 19th at Bangkok Hospital and am really excited!!! If anyone else is going around this time please add / message me, it would be great to share my experience with another person.

I was just wondering if anyone could help me with a few questions - any advice is super helpful :)

• Stretchmarks - Is it normal for everyone to get them after BA? Does anyone have photos or do they go away with vitamin e /biooil?
  • Exercise - has anyone found that having a BA has really stopped them from training - weights /cardio etc
  • And also how did everyone carry their banana pillows over with them? Did you just buy them there?

If anyone doesn't mind sharing photos of their BA's that would be great!

I can't think of anything else right now but would love to hear any advice on what to bring etc!

Thank you :D

Hi Angelajanette, Im very flat chest girl when I have my 1st BA the nurse at my ps did told me if the implants are to big and its not enough skin to stretch it can give you stretchmarks I was so worry as I have heaps on my tummy due from 3 post pregnancy but lucky enough I didnt get that until now. I have op 4 times already from small c cup now to DD or E deppends on the bra size. With exercise.. off course you still can do weights and cardio, I like to put sport bra when I do it tho lol. Coz you will have your op in Bangkok maybe best buy the pillow there but ask them do they sale those kind of pillow there or not. i never use banana pillow I just put heaps pillow on my back as you cant lay down straight for a couple weeks yet:rolleyes: good luck x

Okay so there is hope! I think I will just use heaps of pillows and buy a pillow there if I need too.

I think the hardest part (besides the first week after surgery) will be waiting to get back into exercise.... I really hope it doesn't affect anything

Thank you :)

Hi !

Im going to see dr Preeyaphas in march.. Cant wait!

I have started using palmers tummy butter for stretch marks now so my boobs are all oiled up with vitamin e to minimise the risk... (had some left over from pregnancy) Although i didnt get any stretch marks.. But it cant hurt to be prepared :)

And i plan on taking my banana pillow over with me- its a long flight and i will be trying to sleep on the way and everyone know aeroplanes arent conductive to a good nights sleep/comfort haha

There are alot of girls going over in june (theyre all on the fb page) ill ask them if they are on this site if you like so you can touch base with others who will be there at the same time... Id make a fb profile just for that page seriously its the best thing ever to keep in touch with other girls and to see progress shots etc. Im on there 24/7 at the moment!

What size are you hoping for?

I really dont know at this stage... As big as dr P can stuff into my tiny chest haha. Theyre stretched from breastfeeding so im hoping this means i can fit in a fair sized implant... 600cc no only kidding.. Hopefully around 350cc hahaha :)

Good luck with everything!

Hi I had mine done last November with bm and dr preeyaphas I have not gotten any stretch marks but I never really got any when I was pregnant so I might just be lucky. I have photos up on here you will just need to send fr to be able to see them. I have started doing exercise again about 2 weeks ago and they say you can start again from 6 weeks post surgery just need to start out slow I was about 9 weeks p/o and when doing push ups could feel it was tight but pushed through you will know your own body. And lastly I never took or used a banana pillow ( mainly cause I didn't want to carry it) feel free to ask me any questions

Awe Georgia I am so glad I found someone else on here who was on the facebook page.The prepping skin is a great idea, I will do that when it is closer to the date! I was thinking I will reactivate my page closer to the date so I can organise to meet up with other girls etc! I am currently a 10b/12a and am hoping to be a D or DD. I was thinking Mod plus 400cc if possible. What about you? Also has Bangkok Makeovers been in contact with you now that your date is so close? I know that when I booked they said they will touch base closer to the date... Was just wondering do I fill them in on my flight times etc or just wait til they contact me?

Thats a good question! They havent gotten in contact with me yet but they do already have my flight details (i booked flights asap and sent off info straight away too -excited much!)

I will probably email rachel soon just to touch base and ask if theres anything i should / should not be doing in the pre-op stage....

I am hoping for mod plus as i want heaps of cleavage and decent side boob... But i think he'll recommend high profile so im trying not to get my heart set on anything... Im an 8B or 10A at the moment and want to be at least 8DD or 8E... I was a DD when breastfeeding and want them back to their former glory haha

If you havent told them your flight details yet just send them thru in an email and they will make note of it all :)

And they use the fb page while ur in thailand to keep in contact too as they have wifi at the apartments so i would be reactivating it if i were you :)

How exciting im down to counting days now !!!!! Holy crap! Haha

Hi Angela my name is Cian and I arrive on the 20th june & have surgery on the 21st june 2013. i am staying at the apartments as well. Would love to chat with you and catch up over their. bye xx

Hi :o!

I have joined this thread as I deleted my facebook page and still wanted to get advice / hear previous stories etc of BA patients of Dr Preeyaphas.

I have booked in with Bangkok Makeovers for June 19th at Bangkok Hospital and am really excited!!! If anyone else is going around this time please add / message me, it would be great to share my experience with another person.

I was just wondering if anyone could help me with a few questions - any advice is super helpful :)

• Stretchmarks - Is it normal for everyone to get them after BA? Does anyone have photos or do they go away with vitamin e /biooil?
  • Exercise - has anyone found that having a BA has really stopped them from training - weights /cardio etc
  • And also how did everyone carry their banana pillows over with them? Did you just buy them there?

If anyone doesn't mind sharing photos of their BA's that would be great!

I can't think of anything else right now but would love to hear any advice on what to bring etc!

Thank you :D

Just been advised we cant buy banana pillows over there so if you want one.. Take it with you :) megan mentioned this last night...

And that we cant put bio oil or anything on our incisions/ boobs until theyre healed around 3 weeks post op too... Before is fine but just after we need to wait :) thought id pass on the info :)

A few june girls there for you to chat with :)

Hi Angela my name is Cian and I arrive on the 20th june & have surgery on the 21st june 2013. i am staying at the apartments as well. Would love to chat with you and catch up over their. bye xx

Hi Cian! Can I send you a friend request? How exciting we will both be recovering at the same time!

Yes you can !! I can not wait till june its killing me so bad lol. I'm new to this forum so pls bare with me :D

Hi Cian! Can I send you a friend request? How exciting we will both be recovering at the same time!

Yes you can !! I can not wait till june its killing me so bad lol. I'm new to this forum so pls bare with me :D

Same!!! I wish it was sooner haha and I'm new too slowly working it all out! What size are you hoping to get? I'm thinking 400cc mod plus but will see what Dr P recommends :)