Sign in to follow this  
igot450cc

Petite Girls with big boobs

KTS79

You posted on my last thread :)

I started a new one since i stuffed the last one up with the over/under muscle thing.

If i was you i would go with the 350cc unders (did you say that was the biggest your surgeon said you could go?

My sister is 152cm - 45kg & got the 360HP round under muscle & they look absolutely amazing. Not too big, but look awesome.

I think you will be happy with the 350cc high profile :)

Im trying to work out whether to play it safe & stick with the 400cc or go with the surgeon since he said my maximum would be 450cc.

I guess if yours surgeon said 350cc is your biggest then the decision is made for you.

My sister is a full D cup and are fantastic.

Your pre-op boobs are heaps bigger than mine! I only need a B cup bra because I have quite a wide chest, I don't even come close to filling the cups lol. I have put up some pics of me with the 325cc sizers in. I think I am about to call & book... ah decisions decisions! Are you in Sydney? Have you already booked or still contemplating?

Yes im in Sydney.

Dr Zion Chan - (darlinghurst) apparently VERY good.

I wonder how much difference your original breast tissue makes to the size of the implant.

I was originally booked for the 6th June. I went in & was all ready & then they wouldn't do it because i had symptoms of a urinary tract / kidney infection & the risk of surgery infection was too high.

Mentally & emotionally i was a wreck, was so scared as it was. Afterwards i wondered maybe i should just forget the whole idea - but over a week later im back on this bloody forum & ive re-booked for the 11th July so the countdown begins again aaaghhh

hey check out HayleyLouise, she is very very petite and short and she got 370cc although she had some boobs before hand, she has wonderful big boobies that are fantastic and i daresay that if you are starting out smaller preo op size then her you will end up with similar results

My stats are below I'm a small size 6. I weigh a bit more coz of muscle, I too couldn't fit larger as my pecs were very developed & tight from a year of constant PT. 5ft 3"

I recon I could pull off the next size up easily if they fit x

My stats are in my signature, i'm a size 6-8 and I got the exact same implants as Amelia-Dione, although my bod is nowhere near as tight and toned as hers i'm still small. I could have gotten bigger as well and pulled it off but i'm glad I went this size so I don't look too over the top when I take my kids swimming :)

I'm 5"2 and 50kg my BA is booked for 24 June and getting 460cc interested to hear from others with similar

size. I'm worried they're I'm going to look really fake??? Really need to see pics of others with similar sizing

I'm exactly 159cm's (Why couldn't I just be given the extra cm!), 54KGS, was a -A Cup, got 350cc furry brazilians under the muscle. Everyone says they're perfect for my body shape but if I could go back I would of gotten one size bigger. BUUUUUT I'm very happy with my size :)

Bumping this thread, calling all shorties (less than 160cm)

- What size/shape/brand did you go with or are considering?

- Who with?

- What size are you now, or hoping for?

Hi Roxykin,

- What size - I got 475cc XHP

- shape/brand - teardrop silimed textured

- Who with - dr P Laniewski (Sydney)

- What size are you now - I am now a 10F I was hoping for a DD lol!!! But they are not that big :)

I weigh about 56kilos and under 160cms