Sign in to follow this  
tayo83

HELP, Confused!!

I'm planning on having my BA later on this year, still to book but I'm thinking of going with Dr Szalay in Brisbane. I had my initial consult with him & he recommended me 375 or 400cc HP silicone round textured implants. I was happy with what he suggested as I would like to be a D or that kind of look. I thought I'd better have a second consult with someone else just to see what they say & keep my options open. Earlier this week I saw Dr Stradwick on the GC. He told me the largest round implant he would do on me is a 345cc textured implant, or if I wanted bigger I would have to go teardrop. (I really had my heart set on rounds) He said that I have quite a long torso (which I do) & am quite short from my breasts to my collarbone (which I never noticed). He said if I go any bigger with rounds it may look like my boobs sit too high & are up near my collarbones... If that was the case, would they drop over time & settle into place?

They both use different implants also, so here are the stats -

Dr Szalay uses Eurosilicone Implants -

375's - 11.7 diameter & 4.9 projection

400's - 12.2 diameter & 4.9 projection

Dr Stradwick uses Natrelle Implants -

345's - 12 diameter & 4.9 projection

Do you think 0.2 or 0.5 of a cm would really make a difference???

I am 170cm's tall, about 64kgs & my BWD is 12.4

If anyone can help me at all, I am all ears because I am SO confused right now. Thanks :) xx

Hi Toya

You are taller and a little bigger than me and i have 365 XHP rounds, i think you should go with the 400 for sure :) I think i could have got away with the 400s.. send me a FR if u want to see my pics :)

Im not sure how all the measurements work my surgeon suggested 270 or 315 for me then on op day he was doing my drawings and said that 315 were actually 1.5cm to wide for me. Told me he would try fit them but a possibility I would wake with 270cc. I woke up to 315cc :)

I'm planning on having my BA later on this year, still to book but I'm thinking of going with Dr Szalay in Brisbane. I had my initial consult with him & he recommended me 375 or 400cc HP silicone round textured implants. I was happy with what he suggested as I would like to be a D or that kind of look. I thought I'd better have a second consult with someone else just to see what they say & keep my options open. Earlier this week I saw Dr Stradwick on the GC. He told me the largest round implant he would do on me is a 345cc textured implant, or if I wanted bigger I would have to go teardrop. (I really had my heart set on rounds) He said that I have quite a long torso (which I do) & am quite short from my breasts to my collarbone (which I never noticed). He said if I go any bigger with rounds it may look like my boobs sit too high & are up near my collarbones... If that was the case, would they drop over time & settle into place?

They both use different implants also, so here are the stats -

Dr Szalay uses Eurosilicone Implants -

375's - 11.7 diameter & 4.9 projection

400's - 12.2 diameter & 4.9 projection

Dr Stradwick uses Natrelle Implants -

345's - 12 diameter & 4.9 projection

Do you think 0.2 or 0.5 of a cm would really make a difference???

I am 170cm's tall, about 64kgs & my BWD is 12.4

If anyone can help me at all, I am all ears because I am SO confused right now. Thanks :) xx

OMG Dr stradwick said the EXACT same thing to me and that he would rather not use a round because they will be forever sitting up around my collarbones! My bwd is 12cm too but i am 165cm tall and 52kgs. I am totally confused as what to do as well because one surgeon said round and then I have had two say anatomical. I am thinking about seeing a couple more surgeons to see what they say... I will send you a FR

I saw another PS as well as Tim as u do and i was told by her to go with the teardrops and she was going to go under the muscle and she said 325-350.. They all have their reasons i guess just look into it more yourself. If u know the look ur after then I'm sure ur PS will try help u achieve that. Best of luck xx

Girls I have rounds and I can tell you they don't sit up high under my collar bones at all, and i'm very petite and skinny with no existing breast tissue. i'm only 9wks post op so they still haven't settled yet, and already they look very natural especially in clothes.

I had the opposite problem I guess, I have a long torso and long collarbone to breast distance. So when deciding on size the reason they said I could pull off the bigger implant was because the .3mm increase in width would actually sit higher and close that distance for me. So I think the width is quite important if your trying not too have boobs that sit around your collarbone.. If that's the case, the 345s have a bigger width than the 375s so the 375s could be fine? Are the 345s tear dropB I guess it would also depend on the shape of the implant too, but with mine the width was important with respect to that areas length

Thanks Emms :)

After having my first consult I thought I'd go with the 375's, but then after being on here & reading what everyone has to say about wishing they'd gone bigger I'd pretty much decided on the 400's... Then having this 2nd consult with a different Dr I am back to square 1 & even more confused!! After coming home & doing some more research on the implant brands & sizes I didn't really think the 2mm would make a huge difference?? The Dr that recommended the 400's will be lowering my crease, will that make any difference at all or help? I am so confused cos I don't really want anything smaller than 375's & thought 400's would be perfect for my height & weight.

The 345's were rounds & he said if I wanted to go bigger then I'd have to go teardrop, which I don't really wanna do

Tayo83 I can't send you a private message because it says your message inbox if full lol. But I am going to go with Dr Raja Sawhney. He quoted me $9700 (got a discount because he knows my father in law). He said 325cc tear drops but i am going to go one size bigger i think. I do think if i go round they will sit quite high and they measured from my collar bone to my nipple and its 17cm so i dont have a great deal of room. He said if they use xhp they will look like rounds so i am just going to trust him

I am biased...being that I went with Dr Szalay and love his work ;) ... I'd go the 400 rounds. It is so confusing...I really feel for you!

Arrhhh T, I'm so confused!! You know how Dr Szalay is, not really chatty so he never mentioned this to me. There is only a 2mm difference in diameter between Szalay's 400's & the 345's the other Dr suggested, so I'm wondering if that will really make a huge difference or not?

Arrhhh T, I'm so confused!! You know how Dr Szalay is, not really chatty so he never mentioned this to me. There is only a 2mm difference in diameter between Szalay's 400's & the 345's the other Dr suggested, so I'm wondering if that will really make a huge difference or not?

I know...he's not really chatty :confused: I think it will be the projection between these two that will make their appearance different. I have 390cc and I'm not big...even with my implants I'm weighing 48.5kg's. They don't ride too high...he has very good skill at this...and I don't think mine look too big at all! Mine are about 11.3 (I think) in diameter...with a 5.5 projection.

Did he want you to stay away from HP and stick with a moderate profile? If so, Silimed have the moderate profile/385cc/11.9 diameter/4.9 projection...

Are they brazilians that your talking about? He said just normal textured would work best for me. He also suggested HP'S as I have no upperpole

They're exactly like mine; textured but the moderate profile (not HP like mine). Maybe you should go with the same as me???

Hi,

I am 2 weeks post op. I went and saw both of these surgeons (I've just written a post about it) however I decided to go with Dr Widdowson. Anyway I thought I'd throw another option into the mix. Check out the post I put up and any further questions feel free to ask away. :-)