Sign in to follow this  
donatella

Pulled muscle/damage?

Thank god the forum is back up!

My right boob (on the underneath) is really sore, like i've pulled a muscle. This is my dominant arm and admittedly I have pulled things done things at work and thought to myself "this is too bloody much" but what can you do!!!

I have booked in to see my PS on Monday to have a look, the suture line looks amazing, the area isn't red or swollen so I am completely stumped as to what it may be. I am totally paranoid of doing damage as this is my CC boob!

I've had soreness too...it started out like I couldn't lift my arm too high or it would pull (like a pulled muscle). Over the last few days I've noticed the mondor cords pulling near both incisions and under my left arm! Ouch!

Let us know how you go...I hope you're alright...it may be something similar to me but you can't see them. I can't see them under my arm but I can feel the lumpiness with my fingers. All the best...I've missed all of you girls! :)

yes the pain is right around the incision/crease! I am freaking out its CC playing up but hopefully its something minor.

I was supposed to be going out tonight but I've postponed I don't think its a good idea going out drinking until I suss this out.

Yes I've missed everyone too :)

yes the pain is right around the incision/crease! I am freaking out its CC playing up but hopefully its something minor.

I was supposed to be going out tonight but I've postponed I don't think its a good idea going out drinking until I suss this out.

Yes I've missed everyone too :)

Can you see any pulling?

My incisions were so sore and bras have been driving me crazy. When I looked at the incisions, I could see the pulling; they look like tendons. I actually had the pain for days first...then these cord-like things developed - like this:

http://www.breastimplantslongisland.com/breast-implants-103-more-advanced-topics-for-discussion/mondors-cords-what-are-they/

I haven't talked to my doctor, because it looks just like the images in that above link. I find my boobs are still really tender to touch in the morning too.

Are you instructed to massage?

I couldn't see any for days...then they popped up. I don't think you can always see them... I've just been really holding my incision and trying to massage as low as I can go to the incision. I guess you were told to support your incision when you massage! :) (I do it in the shower night and day...the massaging that is lol :p)

Hey Donatella, I have had the same sort of feeling in my lefty, I mostly get it during the night when I accidentally try and do something with that arm. The pain wakes me up and almost throbs it feels like I have a wire bra digging in on that side, under the boob, under the incision. I always wake up and check my incision which looks perfectly normal lol!

It feels like a small pulled muscle.

I got it badly last night, and I think same as you I overdid it at work yesterday, adjusting equipment (pilates studio):(

It did occur to me in the middle of the night it could be mondors cords developing but cant see anything yet?

I look forward to hearing how you go! Try and rest it if you can! Maybe some magnesium?

x

My mondors were only about a cm long and looked like more if a lump on my incision until I lifted my arm and then I could see it.

It sounds like a strain Donatella :)

I've been getting a similar pain under my dominant side too. perhaps it's a normal part of the healing process. at least that's what I'm hoping anyway.

Some drunken chick elbowed me in that boob last weekend and I've been wondering whether it's been swollen ever since. But I'm paranoid it's CC. I don't know what mondor cords are. Will check out the posted link.

Fingers crossed its all ok and just healing pains.

Thanks ladies!

I look forward to hear what my PS thinks as i'm a total paranoia about this CC coming back so I need him to say "no no its just a strain!".

Polly I am so scared of going out yet for that reason, stupid drunk people! I am only 5 weeks post op, might leave it until 8 weeks post op before I get loose on the town. Too farken cold at the mo anyway.

Hope all my other little injured ladies are okay I'll update this thread with what my PS says but its nice to know I'm not alone x

I've been getting a similar pain under my dominant side too. perhaps it's a normal part of the healing process. at least that's what I'm hoping anyway.

Some drunken chick elbowed me in that boob last weekend and I've been wondering whether it's been swollen ever since. But I'm paranoid it's CC. I don't know what mondor cords are. Will check out the posted link.

Fingers crossed its all ok and just healing pains.

Oh no...just when you thought it was safe to go out in the water! (That's awful - the elbow!) Hope it's alright!! :)

You have just strained it. I did this several time and it will clear up after several days. It has happened to quiet a few of us so nothing to worry about. Relax it could also be the nerve regenerating.

I feel like I'm in the same boat at the moment.. I have a pinch, slight pull feeling under my left stitch area.. I'm hoping I pulled something at work too.. I'm so worried its my stitches internally an my implant will come out.. But I'm sure I'm just over thinking that....

Be waiting to hear what ur PS will say donatella.. :)

god I've missed everyone on here too.. A week felt like months haha

Thanks ladies!

I look forward to hear what my PS thinks as i'm a total paranoia about this CC coming back so I need him to say "no no its just a strain!".

Polly I am so scared of going out yet for that reason, stupid drunk people! I am only 5 weeks post op, might leave it until 8 weeks post op before I get loose on the town. Too farken cold at the mo anyway.

Hope all my other little injured ladies are okay I'll update this thread with what my PS says but its nice to know I'm not alone x

Hi Don

Oh no you poor thing - I get the needing of reassurance with cc - it is such a ***** and I hope we both don't get it again! I hope your ps says just what you need to hear babe, when you first got cc was the pain near your incision? Mine was in my side boob (so glad I'm getting this sucker out as its getting worse).

That sucks about your night out in your hot tomale winter dress but man that elbow story freaked me out - the pain! I remember after my first ba walking around for weeks in ballet pose with my arms cradles out the front of me like dirty dancings "this is my dance space" hehehe

When are you seeing your surgeon? Maybe you should tell your boss you need to take it easier - which would be challenging as a nurse but seriously protect those new beautiful boobs xxxxx

If it's Mondors Cords, don't worry, they do go away. I had a terrible one on my left that I could see all the way down my stomach from around week 2 - it had all gone away by week 5 thankfully. It was the most annoying thing in the world! My gp & the nurse at my surgeons office didn't even know what it was until I self-diagnosed via google images!!!

Hi everyone, sorry for the delay but thanks for all the love!

It must have been a pulled muscle because I woke up Sunday and it was completely gone so I rescheduled my PS appointment back to its original date of next Monday (didn't want to show up and say "well i've pull this date forward for a pain that is no longer there lol"). Anyhoo i've never been so thankful for something to have disappeared, i'll run it by him next Monday at the original 7 week post op check up :)

I did go out Saturday night (I never go out) and have been hungover for 3 days, even had a sick day from work today which is so bad as I had 2 a week ago when I had my period nausea. Not looking good! So i'm definitely NOT drinking for a very long time. Or at least i'm not making the mistake of drinking with only eating toast before hand, I have never felt so sh*t for 3 days. I must be getting old!!!!

Hi everyone, sorry for the delay but thanks for all the love!

It must have been a pulled muscle because I woke up Sunday and it was completely gone so I rescheduled my PS appointment back to its original date of next Monday (didn't want to show up and say "well i've pull this date forward for a pain that is no longer there lol"). Anyhoo i've never been so thankful for something to have disappeared, i'll run it by him next Monday at the original 7 week post op check up :)

I did go out Saturday night (I never go out) and have been hungover for 3 days, even had a sick day from work today which is so bad as I had 2 a week ago when I had my period nausea. Not looking good! So i'm definitely NOT drinking for a very long time. Or at least i'm not making the mistake of drinking with only eating toast before hand, I have never felt so sh*t for 3 days. I must be getting old!!!!

Happy to hear :)

I am so freaking paranoid about CC returning, any change or pain in that boob and I freak out. The nurse said to me to put CC at the back of my mind as the implants we used have a ridiculously low CC rate (not Brazilians) but one can't help but panic!

Night out was fun, but the 3 day hangover was not, never drinking again!

Poor love...when you've had to deal with it before I can imagine it being almost impossible to not worry about it. If you're doing all the right things, etc, then you know you're giving it your best shot - and I bet you are! :) Re the hangover...I think it is an age thing! hahaha I had 3 glasses of half-strength Pink champas the other night and felt like my face was flushed (I looked it too!) - I'm only 35 next week! :p