Sign in to follow this  
TheFox

Youtube beauty channels

OMG - YT is what got me through when this site was down.

I recommend those who are considering getting their boobs done at PIAC watch Shaaanxo vlogs on her experience. She got 325cc rounds under the muscle with Dr T.?? or Boonchai.

Karissa Pukas of SaturdayNightsAlrite went to Eddy Donna and I think got 360cc under the muscle.

I found these vids so helpful when researching mine.

If you want a bit of a laugh...I recommend community channel - she's a Sydney girl and her vids are really funny. So to is Jenna Marbles.

I've bought makeup off BeautyBay.com and feelunique.com - both sites all beauty channels recommend and all items arrive in order and rather quickly!

Actually just bought the St Moriz tanner that LaurenBeauty raves about in her Self Tanner video....can't wait to try it!

I'm a YouTube addict :D Every hairstyle and makeup trick has been gleaned off there. -- haha I've learnt more applicable stuff off YT than I did at school. (Sad but probably true!!)

Oh and good Insty accounts are - kayla_itsines - AMAZING! I want her to be my PT. Her results are out of this world!!!!

a_fitness_models_diary - body to die for and she's got great fake boobs!

Jennifer Hawkins - but she's on her honeymoon at the moment and I just can't bear looking at photos of two ridiculously good looking people having that much fun!!

mahlaghajaberi - probably one of the best looking on the face of the earth

superlerkavs & markina - both hot russians

They just don't sell it here, the next town over does, so I wear make up but I can't try it on because I've only got Coles to shop at...

Has anyone tried arbonne? Or is it over priced for what it is?

Oh and good Insty accounts are - kayla_itsines - AMAZING! I want her to be my PT. Her results are out of this world!!!!

a_fitness_models_diary - body to die for and she's got great fake boobs!

Jennifer Hawkins - but she's on her honeymoon at the moment and I just can't bear looking at photos of two ridiculously good looking people having that much fun!!

mahlaghajaberi - probably one of the best looking on the face of the earth

superlerkavs & markina - both hot russians

I'm gonna be doing a LOT of insta stalking haha

They just don't sell it here, the next town over does, so I wear make up but I can't try it on because I've only got Coles to shop at...

Has anyone tried arbonne? Or is it over priced for what it is?

I've sampled Arbonne and didn't like it. It's a good choice if you are a vegan - don't want to harm animals as its fair trade/organic/sustainable/planet friendly.

yeah i have some of the real techniques brsuhes but i bought them from priceline on a whim and you can get them cheaper off herb, and for $40 i got three brushes, a foundation brush, powder brush and buffing eye brush which was ok but gor he same price you can get an 11pce set of the elf studio brushes - but yeah im considering just splurging a little more on the sigma brushes as ive heard good thing about them and they are still reasonably priced

im not sure i dont have any mac or sigma ones, i am contemplating buying the sigma bunny set for $100 as it has some good reviews. I would say they are as good as some of the napolean brushes though

thanks fox, i find macs smaller brushes for eyes/lips great but their larger face brushes bleed a lot of ink when you wash them which is so annoying, sigma is the opposite i dont like their eye brushes (they are OK but not as good as mac seeing as they are a replica brand) but i do like their larger brushes. But dont get sigmas contour brush its terrible as leaves your bronzer looking very patchy.

The reason i have so much brushes (i probably have around 50+) is because i was going to study to be a makeup artist with cameron jane but then i dropped out because i got offered my current job. Big waste of money that was but I have them for life now and they are great, i got all my mac brushes from the US so it turned out a lot cheaper too.

What is this world you speak of!?!? I have only been on youtube a bunch of times when watching boobie vids. I NEED to check this out!! Hello to the rest of my Friday at work... ;-)

hahahha kara nooooooo dont do it lol its sooooo addictive

Tango: how much did your mac brushes cost, im sure they were a good investment and you dont even need to study makeup, you are sooooo goood at it already, you wear your makeup like a make up artist as done it

I studied makeup artistry and we were all told to invest in Mac brushes and i own a ton of different brands. I think Sigma ones are pretty good if you're on a budget but Mac ones are a good investment I believe. Real Techniques make amazing brushes too, such good quality and they're affordable. I do think Mac is really overpriced here in NZ/Aus though :/ Hoping to get a lot of stuff for my kit while i'm in Thailand but only gonna buy from the malls as I'm a bit worried about unauthentic products :/

thanks fox my mum has worked for avon since i was 5 and still is, so i got a truck full of free makeup and played with makeup from a very young age (didnt wear it out though, that would be weird) so i kind of trialed techniques and taught myself, but the youtubes vids did help too. My MAC brushes were purchased in LA and cost about $750 im only missing about maybe 15 from their entire collection of brushes. It is a good investment because they last a lifetime (except for the foundation brushes because you thrash them) if you look after them properly, although i only use about 20 of the ones I have on a day to day basis so if ur not a MUA its not worthwhile having a whole collection because its really not necessary, even then it would be a waste unless your doing special effects or full body applications. I would love to own a set of Rae Morris brushes but i just cant justify it because clearly i dont need it.

where did you study aimee? would you recommend the course, im not going to do it just curious.

has anyone heard of cherry culture.com, shipping was only $10 from the US and i spent $100 and got sooooooooo much make up

Fox, has your cherry culture order arrived yet? I placed mine about 2-3 weeks ago and no sign... hmm?! Wish it would hurry up!