Sign in to follow this  
Rose2704

Which surgeon from TCI

Hi girls,

Looking for advice from girls who have had BA with the cosmetic institute Sydney.

I'm looking at booking in but am unsure as to which surgeon. I have heard great reviews on all of them and would love some feedback and pros and cons

Thanks!

I got mine done by Dr Ali, could not recommend her enough. She's amazing.

Stephandash got hers done by Dr Ali as well on the same day as me. Pretty sure Gemini got hers by Dr Ali as well :)

I just went on the website and saved the pics I like the best

5 from dr Ali

4 from dr tang

4 from dr val

Although I know that shouldn't be how I decide :p

Everyone does seem very happy with dr Ali though!

Hey Rose i reckon they are all pretty good, from seeing the work and from what members on here have had to say about them.

If i recall, Kiddi spoke to the director of TCI when booking in her surgery and i "think" he said to her that Dr Tang had the most experience.

Anyway, if you sent Kiddi a message she would probably be able to elaborate on that more.

Good luck with your surgery and im really sorry it didnt work out for you in thailand. I hope that you were at least able to have a decent holiday out of it.

p.s. when are you looking at getting your surgery?

Hey Rose i reckon they are all pretty good, from seeing the work and from what members on here have had to say about them.

If i recall, Kiddi spoke to the director of TCI when booking in her surgery and i "think" he said to her that Dr Tang had the most experience.

Anyway, if you sent Kiddi a message she would probably be able to elaborate on that more.

Good luck with your surgery and im really sorry it didnt work out for you in thailand. I hope that you were at least able to have a decent holiday out of it.

p.s. when are you looking at getting your surgery?

Thanks fox.. I'm not sure :( I just used all my holidays, I get a week in January but I don't know if they will be working through that time.

Thanks fox.. I'm not sure :( I just used all my holidays, I get a week in January but I don't know if they will be working through that time.

Hey you do know that you can take your time off work as sick leave. you will be entitled to get a Drs Certificate so provided you are not self employed or a contract worker, you can take the time off out of your sick leave. if you have enough to cover the time off.

Hi girls,

Looking for advice from girls who have had BA with the cosmetic institute Sydney.

I'm looking at booking in but am unsure as to which surgeon. I have heard great reviews on all of them and would love some feedback and pros and cons

Thanks!

Hey Rose! I am booked in with Dr Ali on the 2nd of July and will definitely write about my experience with her on this forum :)

I will send you a FR.

I have only read good things about all the doctors on this site. Keep in mind that if you want to go with their plastic surgeon, Dr Dona, he is a little more expensive. (not sure if you know that but just something to think about!) :)

Hey Rose! I am booked in with Dr Ali on the 2nd of July and will definitely write about my experience with her on this forum :)

I will send you a FR.

I have only read good things about all the doctors on this site. Keep in mind that if you want to go with their plastic surgeon, Dr Dona, he is a little more expensive. (not sure if you know that but just something to think about!) :)

Thanks Kate will definitely be interested in hearing your story! I think I'm deciding between dr Ali and dr val

Hi rose2704. I'm booked in with Dr Ali on the 2nd of July. I'm happy to share my surgery experience. My friend also had a BA at TCI about 6 weeks ago with Dr Tang & she is so happy with her results so far. I've only ever heard good things about surgeons & the staff at TCI & after meeting them I know why.😃

Hi girls,Looking for advice from girls who have had BA with the cosmetic institute Sydney.I'm looking at booking in but am unsure as to which surgeon. I have heard great reviews on all of them and would love some feedback and pros and cons Thanks!
I had Dr Tang and very very happy. He is a perfectionist. You can read my blog if you do a search and read about my experience.

Hi I'm booked with Dr Tang in July.I spoke to the director and part owner David and I wanted the most experienced cosmetic surgeon he recommended dr Val or Dr Tang.He told me if I wanted consult and surgery on the same day to go with Dr Val, and that Dr Tang has been with them the longest.I suggested that I needed time to think things over after consult so I ended up choosing Dr Tang. I also think he's prob the most popular on this forum so I could check out more of his work. I had a very long In-depth conversation with David and also Tasha so I'm happy to pass along any info they gave me, just ask :)

Hi I'm booked with Dr Tang in July.I spoke to the director and part owner David and I wanted the most experienced cosmetic surgeon he recommended dr Val or Dr Tang.He told me if I wanted consult and surgery on the same day to go with Dr Val, and that Dr Tang has been with them the longest.I suggested that I needed time to think things over after consult so I ended up choosing Dr Tang. I also think he's prob the most popular on this forum so I could check out more of his work. I had a very long In-depth conversation with David and also Tasha so I'm happy to pass along any info they gave me, just ask :)
So excited to read about your experience and see pics! Your getting so close now! I'm 37 days today. Can't wait to meet Dr Tang!

I'm booked in with dr tang in aug, I'm looking for girls that have also used tang do I can look at before and afters.. Im finding this site alittle hard to navigate with my phone and I'm new! Please send me a FR if you don't mind sharing your pics xx

I am booked in with dr tang in August (6wks to go). He seemed to have the most feedback which was all positive, although I haven't heard 1 bad thing about any of the surgeons or TCI at all :-)