Sign in to follow this  
J

I think my left nipple is broken

I got nipple incisions and I've had ice packs on all day and the ice packs will make my right nipple hard but my left isn't getting hard.

I got nipple incisions and I've had ice packs on all day and the ice packs will make my right nipple hard but my left isn't getting hard.

When was your surgery? If it's recent enough that you still need ice packs, then just give it time. I have heard it takes a while for the blood to recirculate completely and for them to 'wake up' after surgery :)

Only two days ago actually!

My left was my bad boob anyway, right had no bleeding and was bigger before surgery, I'm hoping it goes back to normal! I've been wearing sports bras, pyjama pants and a jacket and it looks so funny when one gets hard with the cold and the other doesn't.

My recovery is going great! So breezy. I wasn't expecting so much bruising but I'm not overly uncomfortable, they're nice and squishy and I've only had them for 48 hours and I'm just on plain panadol now.

hey babe its totally fine and normal mine did the same thing then when they did go hard they wouldnt go back to soft for a while, theres a lot of nerves there and its a sensitive area so it takes a while to adjust to normal again give it 2 weeks x

Hey Jemm I think its pretty common i was sure i read someone got the feeling back in theirs weeks after... Mine were half numb for the first week but then they became so damn sensitive it was almost painful and i wished the numb back!! at day 23 post-opp they are not so sensitive. Glad everything else is good :)