Sign in to follow this  
inde12

Inde12's new boobs

Hi Girls,

I'm literally about to walk out the door and go to hospital. I'm scrubbed up and excited, nervous, curious all rolled into one unmakeuped me which im not to impressed about. My heads spinning with lots of little curiousities like will i wake up with drains, will it hurt as much the second time, what will the capsular side feel like - will they be the same after, i hope i dont vomit etc.

I just want to say thanks to you all and to Emily for creating this forum, i would of been lost without it and all the support and understanding you guys have shared with me over the last few months.

Ok hubby's coming down stairs, we are off xxxx hugs girl

SHIZERS IM SHIZERING MY PANTS :) hehehe xxx

woooohoooo girl good luck and look forward to hearing from you on the other side. Im confident everything will go perfectly and your going to wake up with an even more amazing pair of boobies

xxxxx

Hi Girls,

I'm literally about to walk out the door and go to hospital. I'm scrubbed up and excited, nervous, curious all rolled into one unmakeuped me which im not to impressed about. My heads spinning with lots of little curiousities like will i wake up with drains, will it hurt as much the second time, what will the capsular side feel like - will they be the same after, i hope i dont vomit etc.

I just want to say thanks to you all and to Emily for creating this forum, i would of been lost without it and all the support and understanding you guys have shared with me over the last few months.

Ok hubby's coming down stairs, we are off xxxx hugs girl

SHIZERS IM SHIZERING MY PANTS :) hehehe xxx

All the best Inde, I'm sure you'll be looking even more fabulous.

Hi ladies, thanks so much for your well wishes xxx hugs xxxSo yesterday all went very smoothly. I got to the St. John of god around 11am and did all my necessary checks and then was taken up to the ward, more checks followed where I happily found out I've lost some more weight (probably due to me giving up my standard 3pm fun sized chocolate that I have everyday) anyway I was then taken to my prep room and just chilled out watching Ellen and the view until I got taken to another holding bay.At this point dr lee came in to see how I was and draw my up, he was so caring and gentle and calmed my pounding heart down - I was so nervous. Next thing the anaesthisist came in and he was so lovely too he went through a list of drugs he'd be giving me and again just rubbed my arm and reassured me - bless. Then the nurse came by and took me into theatre - it was all happening in there - I got moved onto the surgical table where another nurse was asking me lots of question, while the anaesthisist was giving me drugs and dr lee was telling me he was going to remove a suspicious mole from my arm - next thing I knew it was lights out in inde town and I was waking up in my room.I was completely off my face and it was 5pm I kept falling on and out of sleep and listening to the girl next to me talking to her mum and for the first time in my life wished I had someone with me. The catering ppl came by at this stage, now I'm allergic to seafood, it said it on all my paper work and I was a bit cranky seeing I hadn't eaten since 6.30am so the catering lady asked would you like fish? I said no I'm allergic to all seafood she then says I know your allergic to seafood but what about fish? Wtf I repeated again I'm allergic to all seafood so she asked the third time really not just crustatians - no all seafood! God it frustrated me just give me some chicken damn it! Anyway it took another hour until my tea came by this stage it's 8pm and I was so weak and in pain and couldn't sit up properly that I couldn't cut my god damn chicken and started crying because I wished I'd had someone with me to help me - I was so embarrassed and as timing would have it that's when one of my lovely two nurses came in and she sat me up so I stood a better chance of eating she also gave me the footy scores too :). After some food I felt much better and fell asleep, I then woke up at 11.30 and started committing so bad, luckily I had the nicest room mate so we stayed up talking shiz for an hour in our drugged up state :). We then both got to sleep around 12.30 and woke about 7 am the poor roomy was in world of pain but I was ok but then she got sick too. :( she had also had her boobs done with mark but it wasn't Emma it was Amy she plays on here but doesn't post xxSo just after breakfast dr lee comes around and tells me both of my boobs had capsular contracture just the right was way worse because of the sermons I had in it too - they are now off being taken for testing for lymphoma - he said it was pretty bad so I had two capsulectomies and man my sternum is so badly bruised. I'm taking all my drugs and am doing ok pain wise. My hubby came to pick me up at 10 and took me to get some post op bras which was all fine until we were walking back to the car and I collapsed - one minute I was fine then next I couldn't stand and just slide down a wall in the middle of the shops and stayed there for ten minutes until hubby bought the car around and lifted me in. Once we got home he showered me and I've been on the couch snoozing and watching tv all day.I have taken some pics and will upload them tomorrow for you girls.I thought I was getting 435 round mods but ended up with 435 round highs - dr lee said they look really god so I'm just going to be patient and wait for the drop and fluff as I'm feeling a bit Jemma like in that they don't look that big at the moment. XxxWow this is long! Xxx