Sign in to follow this  
tishlen

Re-implant done!

finally my day arrived. My re-implant of left breast happened this morning. I was so nervous not sure why but probably expected the same amount of pain as first time round but so far so good. Dr Harwood and his staff were so caring and this time around taking no chances. I thought the anesthetic would never kick in but finally went off to lala land singing to the music on the radio! I have follow up tomorrow, Wednesday and next Monday so far! All this for no extra charge. I could not have asked for better care. :D Just have to wait for lefty to catch up to righty as far as dropping and fluffing.

Thanks Jessk217 and here I was considering of getting it done overseas originally. My girlfriend went to Thailand. Two weeks later ended up in hospital here with infections. Lucky its all sorted now.

*tislen -lol stupid apple autocorrect

thank you - I know I just typed a reply and it told me my post was too short??? I was wishing you well and hoping all is okay with the monster in law lol. Atleast you know you have cyber friends on here anytime you need us. xx

thanks Don, not sure about brave as everytime I was depressed I thought of the women who were forced to due to Breast Cancer. but all the same I did feel deformed. I am now going to baby this boob like it is covered in 24 carat gold LOL. Yours look so freaking amazing. xx

Lol stupid forum. Yes I'm very grateful for the forum when in times of need😊don't know wat I would do without it now lol!! Hope u recover well chick, the hard part is over with now :-)