Sign in to follow this  

Uggghh Almost there! Surgery in 2 days with Dr Tavakoli

After reading a few posts about their other girls experiences and stories - I thought I would start mine. This forum is amazing! Has anyone done this by themselves? Worst case scenario? If so - can you please tell me how you coped with recovery by yourself? B xx (BA Dr Tavakoli / 26th June 2013 / 375cc or 400cc round textured / Under the muscle)

Edited by Bianca Freedman

Hi Bianca!! Well by now you would have already had your BA - congrats on you new girls!!!!! I noticed your thread because I was looking for other girls that had their BA with Dr Tavakoli, I have my BA with him in 5 weeks!! I'm so excited but a little worried about the sleeping situation and morning boob.. How has your recovery been? How are you loving your new boobies? Did you have to have drains? Would love to hear your experience on the day of surgery and your recovery :) also I am going for my pre op appt soon, what happens at the pre op?? Sorry so many questions! Hope your recovery is going smoothly xxxxxx

Hi tdazy! Haha thank you :) Congrats on choosing Dr Tavakoli! Him and his staff are nothing short of amazing.

Apart from the first night and second surgery... My recovery was extremely quick. I barely took the endones (i too 4 all together) and I realised after a few days I was taking less than half the valium I was prescribed haha... so I stopped. Pain wise was very manageable - I think I felt more uncomfortable than anything really. My scars are completely flat and healed (im 4 weeks PO) and are getting noticebly getting thinner every time I change the micropore tape (every few days). I found sleeping propped up (as much as possible) helped A LOT. This also minimises morning boob as fluids dont collect as much under the breast, being propped up helps it drain away from the implants. And yes.. I LOVE my new boobs haha. You have NO idea... But you will in 5 weeks :D Yes I had drains... everyone with textured implants will usually get drains with Dr Tavakoli. Im very glad I did - if you read back through this thread, you'll see why! I had a lot of swelling at first (Im a little on the petite side) - One drain stayed in for 5 days and didnt hurt either when it came out.

I then had zero swelling at 10 days PO. The pre op was pretty quick - had a good chat to Abby and Jennifer who are wonderful - Saw Dr Tavakoli for about 10 minutes, he took some measurements - I showed him some pictures. I didnt even mention what size I was after - He got the idea of what i wanted from the pics "Big and round" - haha yes! Dr Tavakoli has done a few of my gf;'s boobs... wow. Thats why I went straight to him without a doubt in my mind that he would do my surgery. I was hoping for as big as possible, but knowing my small size etc - I understand there were limitations. I was at least hoping and praying for a D. He did some measurements, gave me his recommendation and off we went haha. I am so far an 8E or 10DD (yay) I was previously a small 10B. As ive been wearing the stabiliser strap (something else to look forward to with textured implants haha) - they dropped a little after a few weeks. My muscle is starting to relax, and the implant is slowly being allowed to take its shape (rather than be held down tight by the muscle) - So they are getting rounder / bigger if that makes sense. The strap - was probably the most uncomfortable thing i found in the few weeks after surgery. I just accepted your FR, so let me know if Ive missed anything and Ill message you :) Xx

Thanks so much Bianca!! It is so good to hear from someone that has been through the same surgeon and you sound like you had a wonderful and quick recovery :) I had a look at your pics and they look awesome!! You must be so happy!! xx

Not a problem :) You're in great hands, without a doubt!! I was very pleased with recovery and how they are now, so soon after surgery. They're settling quite quickly and the frankenboob was only there for the first 3 days :) Yes I'm very Happy!! Thanks for a having a peek through my pics! If you have any more questions, feel free to ask :) Xx