Sign in to follow this  
Loz89

hospital ordeal - non BA related

so sorry for not replying to everyong individually but I thought I would update you all.

BA recovery is going well, al fine etc.

Ended up in the ER on Wed night after a day of lower abdominal pain. Was admitted to ER and waited 24hrs for the results of all the tests etc.

Was in so much pain, cant remember how much morphine and endone I had.

Today doing a bit better but they are admitting me to the surgical ward for observation for suspected appendisitis. Crap right?

We I am has happy as pig in sh*t because im allowed to eat until 12am and the other half trapesd around the mall getting me the best bag of munchies. Ferrero Roche, Rasbery twisters, caramel popcorn, tic tacs, doritos and coke zero. AMAZING RIGHT?

Anyway bummbed ill behere for longer and might have to have surgery tomorrow :-(

ouch my dad has his out its a very small scar if that makes you feel better. I hope your feeling better soon and yeah eat to your hearts content sugar makes everything better xx good luck

Fingers crossed its just a burst cyst not appendicitis... And surgery is avoidable... If not good luck and rest up..

and have all the morphine you want :) xx

no good :( I had appendicitis at Chrissy (had it out Xmas eve) so spent Christmas and Boxing Day in hospital was the worst Christmas ever :(

Oh Loz, that's awful - hope you dont have to have surgery and that it magically goes away. Love your 'food coma' choices - caramel popcorn is the best!! xx

Thanks ladies, feeling the love

Admitted to surgical ward and they will decide in the morning if they will operate.

Food made me nausea but so worth it in a **** situation