Sign in to follow this  
russianjewel

Scared that Big Implants might make me look Chubby

Hello Lovely Lady's

I am so excited having booked a consultation with Dr Tang from TCI for 30th July. Cant wait wish he had an earlier day available. pre-booked Surgery date with Dr Tang for 15th August. i would like some of your views on the size of boobs you think would suit me . At the moment i am 10A cup alittle saggy and empty (always wear Super Padded bras :cool:). I am 165cm tall. my hip to waist ratio is 0.7 waist: 73cm hips/buttocks:105cm and my weight is 64kg (hope to get to 60kg before surgery) . I will upload a photo. not the best photo but it kind of shows my shape. I am worried if i go big it might make me look plumpy and chubby. And i do not want that to happen. rather have what i have now (nothing) rather than have big boobs but look chubby. Your views will be great to read and think about before i go for my consult.. Thanks lady's :D

I have attached photos hope you all can view them. Im still getting familiar on how to use and post threads.

post-2725-14043735208_thumb.jpg

post-2725-140437352089_thumb.jpg

post-2725-140437352098_thumb.jpg

post-2725-140437352104_thumb.jpg

Your photos look great ! I think you can pull off a pretty big implant it just depends on your measurements though and as Donatello said prob can't go too big first time round. Good luck with your consult , let us know when your surgeon suggests :)

RussianJewel, I'm quite similar to you with measurements and I went quite large. I understand what you mean but I don't think large implants will make you look chubby provided you dress to suit them :)

Depends on how wide your BWD is and how much skin you have to fill out plus your crease etc, have you had babies? Could you get a free consult sooner with another surgeon? It's good to get a couple of opinions as well. I would say you could fit 350 to 450, but it's up to the professional to decide!

Kdmma hit the nail on the head. If you dress to suit them then you will look banging. It's not just about the size of your boobs, but what you wear to make your body look proportioned

Thanks lady's for your input. Im baby free Partycakes. I was never a big girl and I had put on 25kg during my unhappy marriage. The day my then Hubby left me to pursue his career in poker (main reason we divorced) i lost the 25kg within a year. I have been the same weight for 3.5 years now. I could not be happier. The elasticity in my skin in no where near as good as when i was in the early 20's Hence the sag in my breasts :( Partycakes i have had a consultation 8 years ago with Dr Jake Lim . I do remember he said i have a slight sag in my breast and wanted to use 475cc-500cc Teardrop to fill it up and said it will balance out my hips. I think my breasts are still the same as 8 years ago. Was happy with him but never ended up having the surgery. I was going to go back to him but now i have researched and found TCI. They are affordable and have great reviews so i am putting my faith in them. Maybe i will go for a 2nd opinion. Ill see how i go. Ill keep you ladys updated on my consultation, size chosen and surgery. So good to read others opinions and stories. :D

I was worried about looking bigger/chubbier because of my boobs as i wanted a fairly big size and have always been a pear shape - i found that boobs actually make my waist look tiny and i look thinner rather than bigger, provided I dress for my new boobs!! I was a big learning curve for me about what i should wear but now i wear much more fitted tops/dresses etc and ones that cinch at the waist. I think you will be fine :)

Is this a real phobia? I am yet to meet anyone who looks chubby after a BA. if anything it balances out the hips and ass as the girl looks bigger if she's an A cup and all ass and thighs. If you balance that out you have a woman

I thought exactly the same when I was deciding on size - luckily Dr Ali suggested my 390's would be perfect for my frame. I've definitely noticed my whole body looks so different with boobs & although i think i def could've gone bigger (boobie greed!!!), I'm really happy with what I have now. Clothes fit better, my hips & bum don't look as wide. I actually now feel in proportion.

Hi Hun,

you have a great curvy figure I actually think implant will accentuate your small waist rather than make you look chubby. Definitely get a second opinion and try some implants on. Ba's have changed so much on the last ten years so be open to the idea of rounds for implants too xxx