Sign in to follow this  
GoneSouth

Have You Gone Too Big?

I hear plenty of girls who say they wish they had gone bigger, and the only advice I hear about sizing is "Go bigger, once they settle they look smaller" . But are there any ladies out there who wish they went 'smaller'? Where they too fake looking? Too heavy? Hurts your back? Get too many looks? Id love to hear from you

90% of girls say they wish they went bigger and most get booby greed I'm getting 550cc and emailed my surgeon last night asking to go 600cc as im now going dual plane and heard u lose a bit so yes I've got booby greed already and haven't had my ba yet I just dont want to be one of those girls who say I wish I went one size bigger..

I think there was a recent poll on here the girls took who had had their BA on if they were happy with their size etc, have a look at the last 50 posts or something! I'm worrying about size too, wether they will be big enough, but was was extremely happy with the sizes in the consultation....just having a boobie greed moment :-)

Whoo hoo I just rang my surgeon fingers crossed I get to go the 600cc hp round mentor as I was going to go the 550cc overs being seeing now its been changed to partial unders you loose 10% so by going 600cc I get my 550cc back! Hope that makes sense!

I think there was a recent poll on here the girls took who had had their BA on if they were happy with their size etc, have a look at the last 50 posts or something! I'm worrying about size too, wether they will be big enough, but was was extremely happy with the sizes in the consultation....just having a boobie greed moment :-)

Hi Emma im hoping to be picking off the same shelf as you with the 600cc

Yay! how is Dr Preketes? how much is he charging now?

Yeah his awesome he has been so patient with my confused head and as conservative as he is, his trying to accommodate my wants which is a great balance.. $8500 that was a special he had on not sure if its still going but its a great price for such a qualified plastic surgeon..

If its any help, I went 800cc and my biggest fear leading up to my BA was they were going to be too big BUT they suit my body perfectly.

my surgeon wouldn't have suggested this size if I he didn't believe I could have pulled it off.

i have had no back problems considering the weight of them and they just feel like my old 365cc in terms of weight.

im now sleeping on my stomach too finally!

There have been a few girls who thought they went too big - but they are few and far between.

BreastsToBe is one off the top of my head - she wanted really natural and got 315s. she is happy but thought she could have got away with smaller. She is over a year PO now so she doesnt come on here much anymore.

Having said that - majority of girls have boobie greed. Me included - i went the biggest my surgeon would allow with my measurements and i am so so happy but get the occasional thought of - i wish i could have gone bigger haha

If I ever get boob greed I'll stop logging into forums such as these as whilst they are fantastic support and friends, it shouldn't be about seeing bigger and wanting them. In the real world compared to others your boobs are amazing, perfect and large.

Don it think this forum def contributes to booby greed.... When I 1st fount this site I tried 300cc rice sizers and they felt massive.

i was thinking I only wanted to be a D cup.

now my rice sizers are 380cc if I could be bothered to make more they would be 420-450

I now like the idea of a DD/E cup initially that would have scared the **** out of me.

also when I 1st joined lozz68 and missnewboobs had some of the largest implants mentioned, now it feels like every 2nd person is getting 550-600cc. And we have rach800 with the largest implants in the forum.

Its easy to lose sight of why you are getting implants and seeing more big boobies contribute to booby greed instead of remembering what we started with.

Well I still have mine so I can't forget what I have!!!! ;)

I agree girls, when I started I only wanted a C cup. but then, if it wasn't for this forum, I would have GOT a C cup, and been very unhappy with the size. i'm a DD now and they don't LOOK that big, and i'm glad I had a bit of booby greed and went bigger. sometimes I do see bigger boobs and wish I went bigger - but what this forum is ALSO good for, is putting up pics of your own boobs and getting great compliments on them.

My plastic surgeon suggested I get 800

i went into my consult for my revision expecting to go for 400ish and walked out with the recommendations of double that!

my size choice was not influenced by anyone on hear, but when I saw some girls on here with 400cc which looked like the the perfect boobs its easy to see how this can influence some girls decisions....

i had my iPad with me at my consult to show some pics of the girls from this forum to my surgeon as inspirational pics.....

I'm definitely worried that I'm going too big! But with my height and BWD I am now confident (thanks to the brilliant girls on this forum and my surgeon) that 500cc will get me to a DD/E which is what I always wanted.

My plastic surgeon suggested I get 800

i went into my consult for my revision expecting to go for 400ish and walked out with the recommendations of double that!

my size choice was not influenced by anyone on hear, but when I saw some girls on here with 400cc which looked like the the perfect boobs its easy to see how this can influence some girls decisions....

i had my iPad with me at my consult to show some pics of the girls from this forum to my surgeon as inspirational pics.....

I'd say I was heavily influenced by this forum. I initially chose 330cc and then read about losing some size once they're in...them being hidden by clothes, etc, etc - went to my surgeon and asked about the next size up. I am really happy that I did go up...it is exactly the size I was after - I look pretty much exactly the same as what I did in my padded bras. So I guess in my situation it helped me choose the right size (that I had in my head prior to my consultation) as I really had no idea about implant sizes and talking in terms of cc's, etc I really was clueless...so going into your surgeon with no real idea, I just said yes to the 330cc not really knowing - so I seemed pleased with the first size he gave me lol

If I ever get boob greed I'll stop logging into forums such as these as whilst they are fantastic support and friends, it shouldn't be about seeing bigger and wanting them. In the real world compared to others your boobs are amazing, perfect and large.

Yes, I'd say the forum didn't give me "boob greed"...it just helped me get the information I needed to get the size right at the start. I would not have been happy with my size, as I pretty much smiled and nodded at the first implant my surgeon handed me. It was only after reading stories and information on here that I went for a second consultation and chose the next size up, which I was told was my limit for him.

Well said Don :)

I agree girls, when I started I only wanted a C cup. but then, if it wasn't for this forum, I would have GOT a C cup, and been very unhappy with the size. i'm a DD now and they don't LOOK that big, and i'm glad I had a bit of booby greed and went bigger. sometimes I do see bigger boobs and wish I went bigger - but what this forum is ALSO good for, is putting up pics of your own boobs and getting great compliments on them.

Haha, I think they look big!

You lose all sense of proportion,I don't think mine look big any more either!

I always knew what I wanted and if I didn't come on this forum I wouldn't of got so much info and who knows what I would've ended up with, this forum has brought out the boobie greed in me and helped me go after the boobies Ive always wanted. If talking to the family and some friends who are very conservative and not wanting implants themselves I don't think I would've went as big and be so excited as I am so thanks for all the support and not being judgemental when it comes to wanting big boobies..

I don't think 500 - 600 is the average size, i'd say 350 - 450 is which is more then what is what 10 years ago but 7 years ago I got 410cc and there were no forums or other girls to chat too I still knew I wanted larger then average breasts.

If you take a walk around your local town you will more then likely have the best set of boobs, and best doesn't mean biggest. Some of the best breasts here (IMO) are girls like Misha and Melinda who have implants in the 300 range.

initially i thought i went too big, i didnt know how to dress them and it was a shock to my system. Then the swelling went down and i think they are the perfect size for me. I dont wish i went bigger although having them in i know that i could of gone bigger and been able to pull them off. But i 100% love my size.

My surgeon wanted 410cc for me, i had loose skin to fill and that implant was likely going to fill them out and perk them up best. I didnt have an end goal in mind, i just wanted perky boobs.

Initially i thought the 410 were huge and i wouldnt even consider them, i was choosing between 340 and 370 and then after talking to the girls on here and my surgeon i considered the 410s. on the day of surgery, thanks to all the girls on the forum, especially donatella who at that time had the exact same implant and was kind enough to post some more pictures for me, i had a bit of courage and just had just went with the little push my surgeon gave me.

so glad i didnt go any smaller as my skin was never even tight around the implant, my boobs are the size that they were when i was breastfeeding and they look really natural in clothing etc and exactly what i wanted - a great set of natural boobs

I let my surgeon pick my size and for the most part loved the size. I gained 3 cup sizes during pregnancy which put me at a 34H or 36G and I love my new size. It's amazing how quickly you get used to the new size. I'm now 4.5 months post pregnancy and haven't lost any size. I love the size so much that if they do end up shrinking I will ask my ps to get me close to this size. You can always conceal bigger boobs in clothing or with non padded and push up bras but to make yourself look bigger especially in bikini tops is near impossible. For me I'd rather they be too big than too small.