Sign in to follow this  
libby1

my turn tomorrow (.)(.)

Well this time tomorrow I will be in shower then on our way 45min drive to brisbane. Feels like im dreaming after pondering over this for 10yrs. If I can when I get home I post here. Goodluck merlin your up in the afternoon. I probably wont get on here in time to wish u luck so doing it now. And goodluck to maynegirl for friday. Woohoo girls its come round so fast. Cant wait for it to be over.

Yep, after all my stresses and worries I say 'bring it on!'

Will be thinking of you in the morning Libby, and I know you're going to look fantastic.

Good luck Maynegirl, and don't be nervous. Sounds like you're really happy with your surgeon and the implant choice you've made - I'm sure you'll be so happy afterwards.

Good luck to you both and to everyone else still to come : )

OMG!!! Ladies It has come around so quickly

You will all have boobs by the weekend yay!!!

Best of luck Merlin I'm sure your will love your new additions, boobs for summer awesome :) xo

Libby1 I know that feeling of wanting and waiting, finally it is here enjoy the moment and the new journey ;)xo

Maynegirl don't let your nerves get the better of you, you will be surprised by how well you body adapts and recovers :) xo

Can't wait to hear your stories and see pics,

:) xo

Haha I probably will be. The technique dr fleming using apparently reduces swelling etc so hope it works. Just had final call from hospital so full steam a head. They said I should be discharged by 1pm if all goes well yay. Is this real holy crap.

LOL, Dr Nond uses an electric something or another so it cauterises as it cuts so no drains and reduced swelling. Apparently.

I envy you being able to look forward to it coming. I was so scared mine would get cancelled, that until I went under I didnt believe it would happen :) Not sure if you're a spiritual person, but if youre ok with it, I'll pray for you tonight :)

seen my pics? :)

The skin was tight and shiny. On the other hand I never got any boob farts, squeltches, bubbles or other rude noises. I also reached 3rd stage of healing (fancy way to say all bruising went yellow) within a few days instead of a couple of weeks. So maybe.

Thanks for all the lovely well wishes everyone. Don't even know if I could have gone ahead with this if it wasn't for this forum. It's been a font of knowledge, inspiration and support!

Libby I just had the call, I'm up at 11.30am supposed to be there by 10.30. I'm about 2 hours away so will be on the road from about 8.30am.

Not feeling good anymore - bit of a panic I think, hopefully will pass by tomorrow : )

Merlin & Libby I will be thinking of you both! Having just been there I can understand the nerves, but remember you have thought about it long and hard, chosen the surgeon you trust and done all your homework. There's nothing more you can do but just relax and go with the flow, and then tell us how brilliantly it goes.

thank you everyone for all your support, I love having forums to help us understand our journeys. I am excited but anxious also, my hubby is going to be with me so glad about that, he is my rock. but he always makes me laugh, not looking forward to that after the op, he's already cracking jokes I will have frankinboobs for Halloween when people come trick or treating hahahaha, yer that wont get us arrested.

Oh my gosh GOOD LUCK!!!! I am sitting here with a half drunk cup of tea and I can't sip it anymore cos I feel sick with nerves for Friday. HOW am I going to do it! I am terrified! lol

All the best hun, and remember we will heal together!!