Sign in to follow this  
elizanaomi

Compression Garments

Veronique wwwdesignveronique.com my surgeon got mine, wrong size so a new one had to be ordered same day delivery so it can be done. I had a TT & BA what I luv about mine is that it has hooks and zip along both sides, also has a crutch less part for easy toileting. It was $120 I think, it's comfortable flesh colored I luv it. I also brought a dr Rey shape wear from target as a spare for when this was being washed, it was $49, it is a pull on pair, which is really great for those times and for the end part of treatment where you don't need the big surgical garment this is lighter and works just as well. Remember to measure tho because YOU WILL SWELL so get a size up or few cm difference or else it will be too tight uncomfortable or you can't get it on and have to get a new one sent. Q why isn't your surgeon organising it for you?

Thanks for the recommendations! I'll check all those out. I do have one my surgeon gave me, I just want to be prepared with another one when this one needs washing is all :) and im so paranoid that this one will become too loose and ill need to get another one soon as well! I just really want to optimize my healing :)

Of course u do. Why not! UR having a procedure done, it's a lot of money & u want to get the best results possible totally understandable. I am in bris so washing only takes hr or so to dry . Maybe ask UR surgeon for a 2nd one for spare's.

My sister had lipo abdominal & inner & outer thighs,plus fat transfer to breasts, which by the way 6 yrs on still hold the shape & size as if done yesterday.from what I can remember (I was her bedside nurse 24/7) she was very stiff bruised and swollen, from memory she was back or work day 10. Have u been suggested to take some arnica granules or spray 2 wks before surgery to promote healing and help with swelling and bruising?

Yeah exactly, who wouldnt want to do that for their body, no point wasting all that money and pain!

From having a look at the veronique garments they look exactly like mine, right down to the little flower on the front. So I guess thats what it is, I'll definitely stick with that brand my garment is super comfy. Should I stick with the same size for my second garment and then maybe down the line switch to a smaller one if needed?

I am feeling pretty stiff at the moment, nothing unbearable though. I gave been taking arnica and vitamin C tablets to help with scar healing :) you are meant to continue arnica for a bit after the surgery arent you? I cant imagine it would harm me to anyway?

My bruising went down my thighs following the drainage system, my surgeon was most impressed ! Lol she suggested I stop the arnica after 8 days. My swelling was mostly gone 3 wks, but I had no lipo, my sis who had lipo, her swelling obviously went down as the time went but the majority was mostly gone 2 half months. If the garment fits perfect now get a smaller size for later. So pleased UR recovering well. and UR partner is Awesome!