What would you recommend for me?

I'm wanting more fullness after having 2 kids, do I need a lift? round or tear drop implants? I really just want my confidence beck after having my kids I don't feel very confident anymore.

Leezy92 August 3rd, 2016 QLD

  • Answer
    Dr. Raymond Goh

    Raymond Goh

    123 answers

    Plastic Surgeon
    Queensland, Australia

    Hi Leezy92.
    Thank you for posting your question. You have the obvious appearance of deflated breasts post breast feeding. You also have slight asymmetry between the left and right side. Whether you need a lift or just implants alone may depend on the size you wish to achieve. You may be able to get a satisfactory result with implants alone if a large enough implant was used that could fill out the skin in the lower pole. If this was the case, I would opt for an anatomical (tear drop) implant, as the high cohesivity and shape of these implants can help define the shape of the breasts a bit better. If a smaller implant was chosen, then a lift performed conjunctively may be indicated. Breast implants/lift can not only restore fullness and shape, but generally will restore a woman's confidence and femininity. Arrange a thorough discussion and examination with a fully qualified specialist plastic surgeon in order to know what your best option is.
    All the very best.
    Dr Ray GohValley Plastic Surgery
  • Answer
     Robert Drielsma

    Robert Drielsma

    191 answers

    Plastic Surgeon
    New South Wales, Australia

    Thanks for posting your questions and photographs.  Its not uncommon to feel disappointed with the shape and appearance of your breasts after pregnancy and breast feeding.  The good news is that breast rejuvenation surgery can go along way towards restoring your confidence.  From your photos you could achieve a reasonable result with breast augmentation alone using a full projection teardrop implant  to  “fill out” your lower pole breast tissue.  Your suitability would be determined after examination.  Arrange a consultation with a fully qualified plastic surgeon to discuss your options.